Part 36

Part 36

At the breakfast table:

Arnav came to the breakfast table. All are present there already. Arnav looked at Khushi who neglected him.

She din't even serve Arnav. Payal only served Arnav. All observed Khushi neglecting Arnav. Nani looked at both of them and thought something is wrong between them.

After completing breakfast Khushi went upstairs and came with her things.

"NKji. Shall we go ?"asked Khushi.

NK looked at her confused and asked" Where ?"

"Office"said Khushi casually.

"But nannav.........."said NK looking at Arnav who was nodding his head cross signaling not to take her.

"Khushi. Let's go"said Arnav.

Khushi din't say anything and followed him as everyone are there.

Outside the house, Arnav opened the door of his car for Khushi but she directly went and sat in NK's car.

"What The.........."said Arnav looking at her angrily. Khushi ignored him completely

"Khushiji. You in this car"said NK stammering looking at Arnav who is throwing glares at him. In the meanwhile Akash too came there.

"Yes. I will come in this car"said Khushi then turning to Akash " Akashji. You go and accompany your bhai or if you want you can come with us."

"But Khushiji.." NK stopped not knowing what to say. Akash sat in the car.

"NKji. Will you Start the car or shall I go by auto?" almost threatened Khushi. NK started the car sighing and went from there. Arnav too started his car gritting his teeth.

IN AR:

Khushi directly went into cabin. Arnav too entered behind her. She neglected him completely.

"Khushi. What's the problem ?"asked Arnav.

She din't say anything and doing her work on laptop but he shut off it.

"Khushi. What is this ? Why are you behaving like this with me ?"said Arnav.

"I have work. Let me do it"said Khushi without looking at him.

Arnav got angry, male ego in him erupted and caught hold of her wrist "What the hell dammit ? What is the problem ? I don't like anyone neglecting me. You are my wife. You can't neglect me like this. Never repeat this again. Did you get that."

Khushi hissed in pain due to his hold on her hand. Tears formed in her eyes. Seeing her tears, Arnav left her hand and turned to other side cursing himself.

Khushi silently went from there crying with laptop. Lavanya who was coming into the cabin saw Khushi going out of the cabin crying and looked at Arnav who turned other side.