Part 9

Part 9

It was in the evening. Khushi was coming from terrace bringing clothes. She was passing through Nani's room when she heard Arnav's name. she stopped and peeped in to the room.

Anjali and Nani both were sitting on the bed and talking.

"Nani. I am afraid about chote"said Anjali.

"Don't worry Anjali bitiya. Everything will be fine. Chote will become normal soon"said Nani.

"I too hope same Nani. Doctor said that he will recover soon if he take medicines daily. But see it's already one year but there is no improvement in chote's health. Shyamji is daily giving medicines."said Anjali painfully.

"Don't' worry bitiya. Keep Trust on devimayya."said Nani.

Khushi went away silently from there. She came and sat on the bed engrossed in her thoughts. Her mind was preoccupied by what she listened today. She thought deeply and finally came to a conclusion that Shyam is not giving Arnav medicines daily. Then what medicines he is giving him was the question in Khushi's mind.

Then Nani and Anjali came there. They both saw Khushi in deep thoughts.

"Khushi bitiya"called Nani. Khushi came out of her thoughts and saw Nani, Anjali. She smiled to them.

"What happened Khushiji ? what are you thinking ?"asked Anjali.

"Nothing Di. Just like that "said Khushi.

"Khushi bitiya. Tomorrow I have conducted pooja for you and chote. So be ready for tomorrow"said Nani. Khushi nodded her head. Arnav entered the room.

"Khushiji. Have you brought saree ?. I asked NK to inform you"asked Anjali. Khushi was going to say something but Arnav said proudly" yes Di. I have selected it."

Then he went towards the cupboard and brought the packet. He showed them Khushi's saree.

"Aree waah chote. I don't know that your taste will be soo good"said Anjali

"But whenever you come along with me to shopping you won't come into saree section. Now you went along with Khushiji"asked Anjali faking anger.

"No NO Di. It's not like that. Khushi is alone naa. Also Akash said me that a husband should take care of his wife"said Arnav.

Anjali raised her eyebrow and said patting his cheek " My chote knows everything."

Arnav felt happy his Di praising him and then they all went to downstairs.

It was night. After dinner, everyone sitting in the hall except Khushi and NK.

"Di. I am feeling sleepy. I am going to my room"said Arnav.

"Ok Chote. Come let's go"said Anjali.