Part 12

Part 12

Next day:

Khushi is sitting at the poolside engrossed in stitching something when Arnav came there calling her name.

Khushi looked at him. he was standing with his one hand behind him as if he is hiding something.

"What happened Arnavji ? Do you need anything ? What are you hiding from me ?"asked Khushi frowning.

"You get up and come here "said Arnav indicating to come infront of him.

Khushi did as he told. Then Arnav sat on his knees and extended his hiding hand with a red rose.

Khushi looked at him confused.

"I LOVE YOU Khushi. Will you accompany me in my entire life"said Arnav.

Khushi is shocked as well as beyond happy to hear these words from his mouth. She is waiting for this moment. Unknowing to her, tears made their way from her eyes.

Arnav got panicked to see her reaction and stood up.

"What happened Khushi ? Did I said anything wrong ?"asked Arnav.

Khushi immediately hugged him and said" I love you too Arnavji"

Arnav brought her out of the hug and said" No Khushi. This is not the dialogue which that heroine said"

Khushi looked at him confusingly.

"What heroine ?"asked ksuhi.

"Yes. Me and NK watched a movie. In that hero proposed heroine like this. So I thought to say you. There the heroine just gave her hand into his hand nodding his head but here you hugged me and said you too love me"said Arnav pouting his face.

Khushi felt disappointed but didn't say anything. Arnav wiped her tears.

"You don't cry. It's ok. "said Arnav. Arnav called NK who is standing at the door.

"Show me how you shooted "asked Arnav.

"What ?"asked Khushi.

"Yes. NK shooted whatever I did now "said Arnav proudly. NK showed him.

Arnav took it and showed to Khushi. Khushi smiled to him.

"Ok. I will go and show it to everyone."said Arnav

"No "said NK and they both began to drag it. In that process it fell on the ground and broke into pieces.

"Nannav. What you did ? You broke up my videocam"said NK. Arnav stood helpless. NK went away from there angrily.

After NK, went from there Khushi said" Arnavji. What you did ? See now NK ji's videocam broken and he is angry. You should not do like that"

Arnav put a cute pout face.

Seeing his cute face, Khushi said "It's ok. I will talk to NKji"

"No. I will say sorry to him"said Arnav and went to NK's room.

After sometime, he came back with a fallen face.