Part 43

Part 43

IN AR:

All the four members reached the office. Arnav straightely went to his cabin followed by Khushi. Others too went to their respective cabins.

After sometime, NK came there.

"Khushiji. How are you ?"asked NK.

"Fine NKji"said Khushi smiling.

"Oh Khushiji. I missed your this smile"said NK. Khushi just smiled to him saying nothing.

But Arnav got angry and he cleared his throat.

"Ha Ha I know. You are also here Nannav. I miss you soo much"said NK.

"Really ??"asked Arnav suspiciously.

"Ha Ha Nannav. More than you I really missed your what the........"said NK.

Arnav is going to say what the...... but controlled himself. Khushi giggled seeing him.

Arnav gave a deathly glare to NK.

"Ok Ok Rakshas. I am going now. Also, I am on leave today" said NK and went from there.

Khushi too engrossed in her work.

After sometime, Akash entered the cabin. Akash smiled at Khushi to which she reciprocated.

"Bhai. Our AR's calendar shoot set is ready. Lisa arrived for the shoot"said Akash.

"Ok. You lookafter it"said Arnav.

"Ok bhai"said Akash then turning to Khushi said" Khushiji. You too should come there as you are designer section head"

Khushi nodded her head.

Then Lavanya entered there along with Lisa.

"OMG. ASR. I can't believe this"said Lisa looking at her.

She came and hugged Arnav

Khushi looked at her with jealous. Arnav looked at Khushi who have a glint of jealous in her eyes.

Seeing her worthwhile expression, to make her burn with jealousy Arnav too hugged her back.

"I Miss you ASR"said Lisa and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too"said Arnav faking a smile to her.

Khushi now looked at him angrily to which he reciprocated with a wink. Her eyes opened wide and she turned away her face. By seeing her face, he can easily guess she is angry and would be cursing Lisa underbreath.

Akash is seeing surprised. His bhai, who never allows any model to hug him today din't say a word when Lisa even kissed him.

Lavanya is also looking at Lisa with jealous.

"Akash. Is everything ready for shoot ?'asked Arnav.

"Ha bhai. We can move"said Akash.

"Ok. You go for it. I have a meeting to attend"said Arnav.

"What ?ASR I thought you would be there for my shoot"said Lisa.