Part 22

Part 22

At Dinner time:

Khushi and Payal are serving everyone. Anjali looked dull face of Khushi.

"Khushiji. What happened ? Why are you looking dull ?"asked Anjali.

"Nothing Di. I am fine'said Khushi faking smile.

Arnav thought that she is dull with her conversation with Shyam.

In Night:

Arnav is thinking deeply about what he heard in Khushi's room.

"Khushi's husband doesn't love her. How can a person be like that ? she is really a very nice girl. Also she is soo beautiful. By the way he sees, he takes care of their family soo much. Then how much she takes care of her husband. He must be a big loser to loose her"thought Arnav.

In Khushi's room:

She is thinking deeply about Shyam's words.

More than those she fears about her father's words. Her father called her and said the plan of Lavanya and Garima.

From then different thoughts are taunting her.

With these thoughts she drifted to sleep.

Next morning:

IN AR

Arnav entered the cabin. He called Lavanya through intercom. Lavanya who already came, entered the cabin.

"Good morning ASR"said Lavanya showing her teeth.

Arnav din't respond.

"Good morning ASR"said again Lavanya.

"I din't call you for your good morning"said Arnav rudely.

"Complete this file and it should be on my table within half an hour"said Arnav and gave her the file.

Lavanya took it and went from there.

Arnav knew she can't complete this file in half an hour. So he assigned it to her.

After nearly more than half an hour, Lavanya came there with file.

"You are late "said Arnav without looking at her.

"ASR wooo. ........."said Lavanya.

"Don't make any lame excuses. I have asked you submit it half an hour. When you can't do it, you can resign but I won't spare any negligence in work. If you would have concentrated a least bit on this file rather than on your makeup then you could have completed this. we are not paying you for your negligence."shouted ASR on the top of his voice.