Part 4

Part 4

IN Arnav's room, Khushi came along with Anjali. She saw the room which is bigger than her, a pool attached to it through a French door.

"Khushiji. This is chote's room. From today it is your's too. You arrange your clothes in the wardboard"said Anjali.

"NOOOO"said Arnav.

Both turned to him and looked at him.

"Di what are you saying ? Khushi live with me in one room."said Arnav.

"Why ? what is the problem chote ?"asked Anjali.

"How can she live with me in one room"said Arnav.

"Why ? what is wrong in that?"asked Anjali confusingly.

"Di. She is a girl and I am boy. How can"said Arnav as if he knows everything. Anjali and Khushi smiled to this.

Then Anjali said" Chote. Now Khushi is your wife. Husband and wife lives in one room" but Arnav didn't seemed to be satisfied by his Di's answer.

So Anjali again said" Chote. Now me and Shyamji are husband and wife, we are sharing one room. Like that Payal and Akash also live in one room. So you and Khushi also live in one room. Did yo u get that ?"

Arnav nodded his head.

"Ok now you should give Khushi place in your wardrobe. She too need to keep her clothes"said Anjali and turning to Khushi" Khushiji. You change your dress" and showed her washroom.

Khushi took out her dress and went in to washrrom to change. After sometime when she came out she saw Arnav sleeping peacefully keeping his head on Anjali's lap.

Seeing her, Anjali smiled and said" he sleeps only when I am beside him." Khushi didn't say anything.

Anjali kept Arnav's head on the pillow and came near Khushi took her hands into her's and said" I am sorry Khushiji. I know u are angry on me. but what ever I did is for my chote only. I want a good life partner for my chote who loves him a lot and cares for him lot. By seeing you for the first instance I felt that you would be perfect for my chote. So I had to compel Shashiji for marriage. There is no more intention for me than that"

"It's ok Anjaliji. Jo hua so hua. But I believe what ever devimayya do's is for our well being only. "said Khushi

Anjali asked" Will you forgive me ?" Khushi nodded her head and they both shared a hug.

Then Anjali looking at Arnav said" But I want to say you one thing Khushiji."

Khushi looked at curiously.

"My chote is very good. Take care of him well"said Anjali.

Khushi smiled and said" Don't worry Anjaliji. I will take care of him"

"You still didn't forgive me"said Anjali.

"Why are you thinking like that Anjaliji ?"asked Khushi.

"If you would have really forgiven me, then call me Di"said Anjali.

Khushi smiled to her and said"OK Di"