Part 72

Part 72

Next morning:

Arnav wokeup from his sleep, he saw Khushi who is getting ready infront of mirror.. She smiled to him through mirror wearing earrings. Arnav slowly got up and went towards her.. Khushi stood up looking him. he silently came near her, took the sindoor box and applied on her maang.

Khushi hugged him tightly. He leaned further to kiss her, their both lips were an inch apart.. but suddenly she pushed him back..

"What the...." Said Arnav and before he could realize Khushi ran into washroom.

After sometime, She came out, Arnav went near her..

"Sorry Arnavji. This morning sickness" said Khushi..

"It's ok Khushi. Are you feeling fine ??"asked Arnav. Khushi nodded her head..

"Now. Common take rest" said Arnav and made her sit on the bed..

"NO. Arnavji. I need to go downstairs" said Khushi rasing from the bed.

"Shh. I am not going to hear anything" said Arnav and made her sit.

"I will go and freshup" said Arnav and went inside.

When he returned, Khushi was not there..

"This girl never listens" muttered Arnav to himself and came downstairs to leave for his jogging.

He looked for Khushi. There she is in the pooja mandir along with his Di and Payal..

Seeing him, she looked away sensing his angry glare.. Sighing he went for jogging.

When he returned, he didn't found her in kitchen, wondering where she must be leaving her favourite place, he went upstairs to their room.

There she is, at the poolside, talking on phone, maybe with her father..

He went and stood beside her. She completed her conversation and turned back to see him who is having a stern expression.

"Arnavji. When did you came ??"asked Khushi.

"Just now" said Arnav.

"I am talking with papa. He is very happy. Do you know why ??" asked Khushi.

Arnav nodded his head as NO.

"Malhotra's said yes to marriage. They agreed to make Lavanya as their bahu.." said Khushi excited.

Arnav didn't show any expression.

"Arnavji. Here I am saying you happy news and you are silent" asked Khushi with a pout..

"Leave all that Khushi. I asked you to take rest and you escaped to downstairs" said Arnav.

"woo.....actually.." stammered Khushi and then said " Arnavji. I am perfectly fine.. So I went downstairs.. I am also bahu of this house.. What will jiji think if she alone works ??. Already she is in upset mood"