Part 18

Part 18

The door knocked. NK went and opened the door. Anjali was standing there.

"What are you both doing locking the door ?"asked Anjali frowning

"Nothing Di. We were just talking "said Arnav.

"Ok. Come for dinner NK and chote I will send your's to here "said Anjali.

"NO Di. I am fine. I will come down"said Arnav. Anjali nodded and the trio went down for dinner.

By the time they both went all are present there.

Khushi and Payal arranging everything on the table.

Arnav saw Shyam who is staring at Khushi intensely. He wanted to punch Shyam . Khushi looked at him angrily. The thought that both bhai and sister tried to kill Arnav is making her more angry.

"Chote. Why did you come down ?"asked Nani.

"Nani. I am feeling bore in the room"said Arnav.

All sat to eat. Payal and Khushi serving them. Arnav couldn't understand why is Khushi serving as she is a guest.

Khushi came near Shyam to serve him and she acted as if she is serving him and pour hot dal on his hand willingly.

Shyam hissed in pain. All at once looked at him.

"Sorry bhai"said Khushi innocently.

"It's ok Khushiji"said Shyam faking his smile.

"Shyamji. You go and clean your hand. I will bring ointment"said Anjali.

"Di. You sit. I have that ointment. I will go and bring it"said Khushi and went upstairs. she came down with ointment and gave it to Anjali.

Anjali applied it on Shyam's hands. After that everyone continued with their dinner.

After dinner, everyone assembled in hall including Arnav except Shyam. All are chitchatting. Khushi brought Anjali's tablets and gave to her.

Suddenly Shyam came down calling Anjali.

"What happened Shyamji ?"asked Anjali.

"See my hand"said Shyam showing his hand. His hand is swollen and total red with scars. All looked confused.

"Oh my god. What happened to your hand ?"asked Anjali with fear.

"After applying ointment my hand became like this"said Shyam.

All looked at him confused.

"What are you saying bhai ? wait. I will bring that ointment."said Khushi and went to bring it.

Arnav felt something fishy. Akash called the doctor.

Khushi came down with fallen face. ointment is in her hands.