Part 30

Part 30

After sometime, Anjali and Nani arrived from temple. Seeing Anjali, all the girls went near her as they like her a lot. Khushi tried to say about Arnav but couldn't due to children.

"Khushji. Payal and mamiji still din't came"asked Anjali. Khushi nodded her head.

"lo aa gayi"said Nani looking at the door.

Payal was coming with a lot of bags in her hand while mamiji infront of her with her penguin walk.

Arnav is in her room thinking about his marriage. Still it is hard for him to believe about marriage. But he is damn angry for making him married that when he is not in stable.

Thank god they married me with Khushi, what if they would have make my marriage with other girl.

After sometime, he heard laughs from downstairs. He went down thinking that the pooja must have completed, so he came down. The children were already left, all the ladies were present. Shyam and Sheetal were present there.

Seeing them Arnav frowned. He felt something fishy. Otherwise both siblings won't be visible unless there is something.

"Something is going to happen"thought Arnav.

Then mamiji observed Arnav and she exclaimed" Arnav bitwa!!!! You"

Others looked at him with surprise. Khushi also came from the kitchen. Shyam and Sheetal were happy as their plan is going to work.

"Chote. What are you doing here ? You must be in the office" said Nani.

"Ha chote. Are you fine ? "asked Anjali in a concerned tone.

Arnav din't say anything.

Then the door bell rang. Khushi went and opened the door. There they saw a person standing in front of her.

The person smiled to her and asked" How are you Khushi ?"

Khushi looked at him confused how come he know about her.

The person entered into the hall. He directly went near Naniji and bent down to take blessings.

"How are you Naniji ?"asked the person.

"Fine. But who are you ?"asked Nani confusingly.

"You din't recognize me"said the person.

"No. I am sorry but can't recognise you"said Nani.

"Khushi why aren't you saying anything ?"said the person.

All looked at Khushi who is herself standing confused. She is seeing this person for the first time.

"Khushi bitiya. Do you know who he is ?"asked Nani.

'No Naniji. I don't know him"said Khushi confused

"Khushi. What are you saying ? By living in this luxurious house, you even forgot your husband"said the person.