Part 78

Part 78

"Bhai. Bhabhi" said Sheetal. Shyam turned and looked at her.. From her face, it is evident she heard everything.

"Rani Sahiba "called Shyam and came forward but Anjali moved from there. NK gave an evil smirk to the duo stating that your game is over.

Shyam ran behind her but Anjali quickly went downstairs with NK. There in the hall, everyone are in the hall. Shashi and Buaji arrived to see Khushi.. From the time she heard everything happened, she can't sit steadily thinking about her titaliya. So she brought a Raksha dhaga for the safety of Khushi and her baby..

Everyone saw Anjali coming downstairs quickly with a mixed emotions of tears, anger, confusion. She straigtely went near Arnav who is looking at her confused.

"Di. what ....."before Arnav could ask anything , Anjali hugged him tightly crying. All are panicked as well as confused.

"Anjali bitiya. What happened ??"asked Nani.

Shyam too came there along with Sheetal.

"Damadji. What happened ??"asked mamiji.

"Nothing mamiji" said Shyam.

Arnav brining her out of the hug, cupping her face asked "Di. What happened ??"

"Chote. I will ask you some questions. You have to say the truth" asked Anjali.

Arnav nodded his head. Somehow his instincts are warning him that Anjali came to know the truth.

"Is your accident a well planned one ??"asked Anjali.

Arnav nodded his head.. Nani, Mami and Payash looked at him shocked.

"Is this person responsible for it ??"asked Anjali showing Shyam

Arnav again nodded his head.. This time they got another blow..

"Not only that Di.. He was not giving medicines to Nannav. He will be giving only his diabetes tablets, so Nannav used to say he took his tablets when ever we ask him. Khushiji only found it one day and she started to give Nannav his medicines mixing in food because of which he recovered quickly" said NK.

Anjali sat with a thud on the sofa hearing it while others were too shocked to react . Arnav sat on his knees before Anjali.

" Di. Say something" said Arnav panicked seeing her stern face..

"Rani Sahiba" said Shyam.

"Don't you dare to me call that by your filthy mouth."shouted Anjali..

"RS. I didn't do anything. It is just his misunderstanding. Let me clear it to you" said Shyam.

Anjali stood up and went near him.

SLAP!!

Anjali slapped Shyam hardly on her cheek. Everyone looked at her shocked.

"Anjali.."shouted Shyam angrily.

"Yes I am Anjali...... Anjali Singh Raizada.. Don't you dare to raise your voice again before me.. How dare you to cheat me ?? It is me who misunderstood you.. You tried to Kill my chote.. You very well know I won't consider him as my brother.. I will consider him as my elder son.. I Love him a lot more than anyone in this world... I am not a fool to believe your words again.. You even tried to kill my chote's baby " said Anjali fuming in anger.