Part 31

Part 31

IN The Evening:

Arnav returned to home. Akash who is in the hall immediately rushed to him.

"Bhai. Where were you ?"asked Akash.

Arnav din't say anything. He was straightly going to upstairs when he saw doctor descending the stairs.

Arnav looked at Akash and said" Akash. What happened ?"

"Bhai. Di fainted."said Akash.

"What!!!!!"almost shouted Arnav.

Then doctor came there. Akash asked" Doctor. How is Di now ?"

"Mr. Raizada. She is fine now. She fainted as she din't take her food. Plz take care of her. If it continues, it won't be good for her and baby"said Doctor.

Both of them nodded their heads. Akash went along with doctor while Arnav rushed to Anjlai.

He saw Anjali sitting on the bed with her head resting on the edge of the bed. She was looking soo weak and fragile. It is evident from her face that she cried a lot. He felt angry on himself for making his Di cry in this state.

"Di"called Arnav with a painful tone.

Anjali looked at him and lowered his eyes. Arnav went near to her and sat beside her. Nani came with food tray.

"I am sorry Di"said Arnav crying.

"No chote. It's me who have to say sorry. I am sorry chote. Plz forgive me"said Anjali.

"No Di. Plz don't say like this. I am not angry on you"said Arnav.

"You are right. I don't have any rights to play with others feelings."said Anjali.

"Anjali bitiya. Now stop all this and have food"said Nani.

Arnav took food tray from Nani to fed Anjali.

"Did you forgive me ?"Asked Anjali.

Arnav nodded his head.

"Really ?"asked Anjali.

"Yes Di"said Arnav and fed Anjali her food.

"Di. Plz don't do like this again. You have to take care of you and baby. Do you know how panicked we were "said Arnav after completing food.

Anjali nodded his head and Nani went out of the room.

Arnav lied in Anjali's lap while she is stroking his head lovingly.

"Chote. Do you know ? At first I saw Khushiji in the temple... I liked her at instant.. Later I observed her for nearly a month..... I found she is good at heart too......I thought that she would be perfect match for you..... When I asked to find out about her to panditji. He came with details...... That is when I came to know that Khushiji is Shashiji's daughter..... At the same time, Shashiji was accused of mistake in company which resulted a huge loss, so I blackmailed him. he was still reluctant to accept marriage, but Khushiji accepted for marriage with you to save her father.......... After marriage, she got mingled with everyone in the house quickly and she used to take care of each and everyone" said Anjali with a smile.