Part 14

Part 14

Khushi was shocked to hear this. She couldn't believe her Arnavji asking who is she. Others are no less.

Anjali was going to say but the doctor signaled her not to. So she stopped.

"All of you go out. He needs rest"said Doctor. All of them went out. Arnav is still seeing Khushi with confusion. He could see the pain and concern for him in her eyes.

Outside the room Anjali asked" Doctor. Why did you stop us from saying chote Khushiji is his wife ?"

"I know Mrs.Jha. but ASR gained his memory now only. Already he is thinking that he is two years back. We have to clear it now. We don't know how he will react if we says about it. If we give any pressure to him, there is a chance he might go into coma"said doctor. All gasped hearing this.

Then the doctor went inside to say Arnav about his two years behaviour. All are observing Arnav and doctor from the glass door.

Doctor is explaining him. Arnav's expression changed from confusion to surprise.

After sometime, doctor came out. All went near him.

"I said to ASR only that he lost his memory. I didn't say anything how he used to behave like that all. He needs rest."said doctor.

All nodded him and doctor went away.

All once looked at Khushi who is standing at the corner. She was lost in his world. Tears are continuously flowing from her eyes.

All of them felt sorry for her. Anjali for the first time, regretted her decision for making her marry to her chote.

Anjali went near her,placed her hand on Khushi's shoulder.

"Khushiji"called Anjali feebly.

Khushi looked at her and hugged her.

"Di. Arnavji is not recognizing me"said Khushi crying.

"shhh Khushiji. Don't cry. Everything will be ok. As soon as chote recovers completely well, I will definitely say him"said Anjali. Khushi nodded her head.

They all sat there until Arnav wakes up. When the nurse informed them that Arnav woke up.

Arnav was sitting on the bed and thinking deeply when the family entered.

"Chote"came Anjali and all others. Khushi too was with them.

"Di. Is it true what Doctor said ? I lost my memory."asked Arnav. Anjali nodded her head.

" Then how would have I behaved ?"asked Arnav.

"Chote. We can talk about all that later"said Anjali. Arnav nodded his head and still looked at Khushi confusing.

Seeing her examining Khushi, Anjali said" Chote. She is our relative. Nani's friends grand daughter .She is living in our house from few days."