Part 13

Part 13

Khushi went into their room and saw Arnav standing near Poolside. She went near him, seeing her Arnav turn to other side angrily.

"Arnavji. I am sorry"said Khushi going infront of him. Arnav didn't looked at her.

"I don't want to talk to you"said Arnav.

"Arnavji"Khushi was going to say something.

"I said naa I don't want to talk to you"shouted Arnav angrily. Khushi was taken aback by his anger.

"Arnavji. Plz I am sorry. I was afraid when you didn't visible. So I shouted at you. I will never shout at you again"said Khushi with a crying tone..

Hearing her trembling voice, Arnav looked at her. Khushi was saying sorry by holding her ears with tears full of her eyes.

Arnav immediately took her hands off and cupped her face.

"Khushi.. It's ok. Don't cry. I can't see you crying. Plz don't cry'said Arnav wiping her tears.

"Did you forgive me ?"asked Khushi. Arnav nodded his head. Khushi hugged him to which he too reciprocated.

"But on one condition ?"said Arnav.

"What ?"asked Khushi.

"You have to take me out"asked Arnav. Khushi looked at him suspiciously.

"Khushi. It's already many days you took me out."said Arnav pamperingly.

"But now also you came from out only ?"asked Khushi.

"But. No. I want to go park. You will take me else I will go alone"said Arnav in a threatening manner.

"Ok baba. I will take out"said Khushi. Arnav nodded his head.

"But Arnavji. Why did you go alone ? You went to NKji's room to take him with you naa"asked Khushi.

"Haa but that lazy guy didn't get up. I tried several times but he didn't get up. Muddy boy"said Arnav.

"Muddy "came a voice from behind. Both turned and looked NK standing there with a shock as well as confused expression.

"Nannav. What did you call me ?'asked NK.

"Muddy"said Arnav.

"What the...."said NK.

"That's my line."said Arnav.

"Do you have any petent rights on this line ? Khadoos"said NK.

"What you call me khadoos"said Arnav angrily.

"Yes. If I am muddy then you are khadoos"said NK.

"See what I am going to do now"said Arnav and was going to chase NK while NK ran away from there.

Khushi stopped Arnav.

"Khushi. Let me go"said Arnav. Khushi somehow calmed him and made him relaxed.

"Arnavji. Why did you went out ?"asked Khushi trying to change topic.

"Ha yes. I forgot. Yesterday Akash said today is valentines day. Every husband should give a gift to his wife. So I went to bring it"said Arnav went near the table , brought a packet and gave it to Khushi.