Part 23

Part 23

After dinner:

Arnav was going to Khushi's room to explain her about project when he heard giggles from her room. He peeped through the door, saw Khushi and NK in her room.

NK is cracking some joke and Khushi is laughing to it.

Arnav entered the room. They both looked at him.

"Nannav. What are you doing here ?"asked NK.

"I came here to explain Khushi about the project. Get out from here"said Arnav.

"No need nannav. I have already explained everything to Khushiji. "said NK.

"Ha Arnavji. NK explained everything to me"said Khushi.

Arnav was disappointed. Here he came to explain her so that he can spend sometime with her but this NK.

"When you have explained everything why are you still here "asked Arnav controlling his anger.

"Woo. I am showing her salman khan's new movie teaser"said NK.

"What!!!!!!! Salman khan"said Arnav surprisingly.

"Ha Arnavji. I am a big fan of Salman Khan."said Khushi blushing a little

Arnav rolled off his eyes looking her blushing. He got angry too.

"Do whatever you want ?'said Arnav and went from there.

While going , he turned back and saw Khushi, NK deeply immersed in laptop laughing. Arnav fumed in jealousy.

Next morning:

At the breakfast:

Arnav came downstairs. Khushi and NK are present there.

"Di. We will leave"said Khushi.

"Where ?"asked Arnav.

"To the office"said Khushi.

"But there is lot of time Khushi"said Arnav.

"I know Arnavji. But in between I want to go mandir to take devimayya's blessings"said Arnav.

"You will go alone"asked Arnav.

"Nannav mere bhai. I am here naa. Do you think I will leave Khushiji alone? Never. I am accompanying her" said NK.

"OK" said Arnav gritting his teeth.

Khushi took blessings from Nani and mami. Then she hugged Anjali. She made her eat curd with sugar.

"All the best Khushi"said Payal and hugged her.

Arnav rolled off seeing their actions.

"Why are they making fuss over it ? Un believable"thought Arnav.

"Chote. Plz don't shout at Khushiji in office is she do any mistake."said Anjali. Arnav looked at his sister and Khushi .

"Di. Serve me breakfast" said Arnav.

Then NK and Khushi left from there.