Part 73

Part 73

In the mandir:

Both of them prayed Devimayya and sat at a place... Then Khushi asked Buaji what happened to Garima ?? Why din't she came out of the room?

Buaji explained what happened. Khushi was shocked hearing about her father's anger. She has never seen his anger all these years.

"From then we all are keeping aloof from her. She won't even come out of the room.. Lavanya seemed to change but I don't know how much it is true.. I still can't believe her.. But as your father requested, I am teaching her all household works.. Wish that Devimayya to make Lavanya's marriage too soon and she too be happy... then Shashi will be in peace" said Buajji.

"Shall we move ??"asked Buaji.

Khushi agreed and both of them stood up to go.

Khushi found Arnav coming towards them. He came near them.

He greeted Buaji and took her blessings. Buaji enquired about everyone in the house.

"Come Buaji. We will leave you at house and then we will go to RM"said Arnav.

"No beta. It's ok. I will go" said Buaji.

"Buaji. Don't be stubborn. Come with us" said Khushi. Buaji agreed to that...

Just then a woman whom Buaji knows spotted her and came near calling her.. Buaji talked with her..

"Beta. You go. I am meeting her after soo many days." said Buaji.

Sighing Arshi left from there.

When they went near car, Arnav opened the door for Khushi to sit. She is going to sit when she heard someone calling her name.

Both turned and looked at Lavanya who is standing before them lowering her head.

Arshi looked at each other confused...

Lavanya came forward and said "I am very sorry for my behaviour until now.. I don't even derserve to stand before you, but my guilt inside me killing me.. "

Arshi looked at each other shocked.

Khushi is going to say something but Lavanya stopped her "I know it won't be easy for you to believe that I changed but it is true. I changed for my ownselfishness. I too want to live my life happily with my husband not as anyone's mistress. I understood that being loved by someone is really a bliss. I promise you both from now onwards I will never enter into your life. I am sorry once again"

Khushi came near her and wiped her tears.. "I am very glad Lavanya that u changed. I always want this.. Now live your marriage life happily"

Lavanya nodded her head. She was going away when Arnav stopped her.

"Raj is really good guy.. I enquired about him..Don't spoil your life from now listening to others" said Arnav.