Kiba Smut

I'm not Afraid Anymore

Imagine you and Kiba were in this weird dating but not thing, he told you several times that he loves you, but you just disregard it as you're in denial and are afraid it wouldn't work

Kiba finally gives up and says he's done, that he wants to move on. You see him a week later flirting with a girl in town, raged with jealousy you ask If Kiba wants to come over, you finally say you love him but is it too late?

"Come in Y/N, Why can't you just answer me," Kiba exclaims after the 20000th time he confessed his love for you. "Because Kiba, that makes things awkward and I don't like awkward," I say as I finish my bowl of ramen. "This was your last chance Y/N, I can't wait around any more," Kiba says getting up and running off.

I feel the strings in my heart tug at his words feeling waves of sadness wash over me.

"You've done it now Y/N-Sama," Ayame says cleaning out Kiba's bowl. "I mean he's been confessing for years that he loves you." She continues. "I'm afraid, what if I wouldn't work out, I'd rather stand by him as only his friend rather not stand by him at all," I say. "That's so stupid," Ayame says. "Whatever what do I owe," I say. "12.35," she says, I hand her the Ryo and leave.

A week later

It's been a week since Kiba and I last talked and I miss him, I'm craving the feeling of him near me I don't know what to do.

Just as I round the corner I see Kiba and some girl flirting, she's blushing and laughing at a joke Kiba made.

I feel jealousy and rage flow threw me as I realize I can't hold back anymore.

I continue to watch as I see her put her hand on his shoulder laughing, she turns to pet Akamaru who seems to not like her, I realize I should get going so I walk down the path.

Akamaru immediately runs towards me almost trying to tackle me down.

"Akamaru!" I yell laughing as he licks my face, I see Kiba look at me as I give my love to his dog. "Owe who's my good boy, yeah you are Aka!" I exclaim. "Ahem." I hear Kiba say. "Oh right, I was going to ask you if you wanted to come over later," I say I see the girl clearly jealous. "Uh, yeah I guess," Kiba says stuttering. "So are you going to introduce me," I say. "Oh right, Y/N this is my friend Aoa, Aoa this Y/N," Kiba says. "Nice to meet you Aoa," I say. "You too." She mutters clearly not amused. "I have to get going, see you tonight Kiba," I say giving Akamaru one last pet before walking away.

Night

"Do do do do do, do do do do, do do, do, do, do!" I sing to myself as I swing my body up to my legs which are hanging on the top of the couch back, I let myself dangle before swinging my body up again,

I hear the doorbell ring making me fall to the couch in shock. "Ow!" I yell. Kiba opens the door with a look of worry on his face. "Are you okay Y/N," Kiba says. "Yeah, you scared me," I say. "Sorry" Kiba apologized.

"So I went over what you said a week ago," I say looking at the floor. "So," Kiba says.

"Kiba, I...I Love You." I say making his eyes go wide, I see hurt wash over him making me worried. "But, I....you never, but," Kiba says full of disbelief.

"I'm not afraid anymore, I just want to be with you Kiba," I say grabbing his hand. "Y/N, I told you I was done," Kiba says pulling his hand back.

I feel tears run down my face as Kiba looks at me, his expression turns even more hurt as I let a sob out.

"Don't say that Kiba, Please I need you," I say putting my hands on his cheeks. "Y/N," Kiba says softly his own hands going to wipe away my tears, but to no avail, they keep falling.

"I was afraid I'd lose you, we wouldn't work and I'd lose you, so I rather been your friend and hopelessly love you then lose you altogether," I say tightening my grip on his neck. "Then when I saw you with that girl, I couldn't Kiba, I just couldn't hold back anymore," I say with sobs interrupting me every so often.

"Y/N, I Love You, I love you so much," Kiba says pulling us together making our lips clash,

Full of need and desire, I quickly run my tongue along Kiba's lips wanting access, he opens his mouth letting us fight for dominance, to no surprise he won. "Y/N," Kiba says warningly as I palm him. "I need you Kiba, I'm done waiting," I say full if need and desperation. Kiba takes the go-ahead and lifts me up and walks me to my bedroom and lays me down. He lazily pulls of our shirts being coming down to kiss and nibble on my neck most certainly leaving love bites. I moan gently as his teeth graze a certain spot on my neck.

"Kiba," I mutter lightly from the pleasure of his hands on my newly revealed breasts. I pull Kiba by the neck to bring his lips to mine again in a passionate kiss.

He pulls away to start kissing down my torso until he bottoms to the hem of my jeans, he skillfully unbuttons and pulls down the jeans. He licks I line back up to my neck before nibbling on my earlobe. I gasp at the feeling as his hands pull down my underwear which has a noticeable aroused mark making Kiba smirk.

He licks down to my abdomen before licking straight up my chit making me moan and grasp his hair. He gently blows cold air making me gasp as he gently plunges his tongue inside of me.

I feel his tongue twist and turn, retreat and enter, all bringing me closer to my edge, he has me begging and clawing at him to finish me off as he works at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Kiba Please!" I express arching my back off the bed. "Please what?" Kiba asks going even slower. "Ah! Please, Kiba make me cum!" I yell out not barring to take the teasing any longer.

I feel his lips bare down on my clot sucking harshly, I tug at his hair as I feel my orgasm wash over me. "Kiba!" I let out a desperate scream as Kiba licks me clean, working me through my orgasm.

"Kiba," I say softly. "I love you Y/N." He whispers against my stomach making me moan.

He brings his lips to mine as I unbutton and pull his pants and boxer down.

I feel his hardened cock against me getting me back and ready for more. "Kiba more," I say moaning out as his lower region grinds roughly against mine. He caresses my sides as he gently thrusts into me, making my eyes water a bit.

I move my lips to Kiba's neck in an attempt to distract myself, I bite nibble and lick leaving quite a few purplish bruises, while I wait for my body to get used to him. I experimentally roll my hips making both Kiba and I moan. "M-Move K-Kiba." I stutter desperate to feel the pleasure.

He gently thrust inside me at a leisure pace not wanting to hurt me, but it's not enough. "Kiba, Faster, Harder, Anything!" I yell out. He moves quicker and Deeper making him graze across the special bundle of nerves making me claw at his back in a throaty moan. "Kiba!" I yell out. He moves his angle a little thrusting in and hitting the spot dead on.

He has me in a withering position as I claw his back and beg for more and he hits the spot every time. I feel my knot forming as he pounds into me.

"H-Harder." I continue to beg, wanting- Needing to catch my release.

"Kiba I'm close," I say scratching down his back, making him groan. "Wait for me" Kiba pleads almost as desperate as me to catch the release.

No more then a few minutes I feel Kiba twitch inside me. "Cum for me   Y/N." His words push me over the edge making me milk his cock, starting his own release.

My nails yet again rake down Kiba's back this time I feel skin break making Kiba hiss.

Kiba thrusts sloppily working us threw our orgasms until he just plops on the bed next to me. I roll and wrap my arms around Kiba's waist, throwing my head in the crease of his neck.

"Will you be my lover now Y/N?" Kiba asks caressing my back. "Of course," I say moving my head to kiss him.

"Man my back stings," Kiba says making me feel bad. "Sorry," I say. "Don't be, it was hot as hell." He says making me chuckle