Shino

For you

Imagine you have a fear of bugs, yet somehow you're in love with Shino, wanting to be with him, you ask him to help you get rid of your fear of bugs

" good morning Y/N." I hear behind me. I gasp as I turn around, followed by a shriek as one of his beetle's lands on me. He quickly retreats the beetle. "M-Morning Shino." I stutter an I feel a heat work it's way to my face. "How was training with Hinata?" He asks referring to my sister Hinata and I's training weekend we do every year.

"G-Good, we helped find a lost boy with our Byukagon's," I say. "Cool." He replies. "Shino let's go Sensai doesn't like to be kept waiting!" Kiba yells. "Oh hey Y/N!" Kiba yells waving. I smile and wave back. "I'll talk to you later Y/N." He says walking over to Kiba. "Bye," I say shyly.

I decided I could go for some Ramen so I head to Ichiraku's.

"Hey Y/N," Ayame says happily. "Veg ramen please," I say sighing. "All righty." She says getting to work. "So how are you and Shino." She says cockily. I blush looking away. "Friends," I say before sighing.

Just then I see a spider crawling on the counter. "Ah!" I shriek falling off the stool. I feel the town's eyes on me as Ayame picks up the spider and lays it on the ground. I wince as I get up and fix the stool sitting on it again. "Who am I kidding, how could Shino fall In love with someone who can't even sit next to a bug," I say sighing.

"Why don't you ask him to teach you." She says as she pours my ramen into a bowl. "Teach me what," I say. "To not be afraid of bugs." She says handing me ramen. "That's actually not a bad idea," I say happily breaking apart my chopsticks.

Later

As I'm walking down the road I see a butterfly. I gulp as it lands on my shoulder. "It's just a butterfly they don't hurt." I remind myself. I hold out my finger and it Flys to it.

"Hahaha." I chuckle as tickles. "You're not so bad," I say smiling. "Y/N." I hear Hinata's soft voice behind me. I spin around as she walks up to me. "you're holding a butterfly?" She asks surprised. "I know, Progress," I say smiling. "Do you want to walk home sister?" She asks. "Um actually do you know where Shino is?" I ask. "By the training field," Hinata says.

The butterfly flies off as I walk towards the field.

"Oh hey Y/N," Shino says as he inspects a beetle in his hand. I gulp before saying. "Can you help me get over my fear of bugs?" I ask. "Why." Shino quickly replies.

I tilt my head as I can't tell him the actual reason. "Uh, today I fell off a stool at Ichiraku's just because of a spider," I say embarrassed.

"Well, I don't have anything tomorrow, want to meet here?" He calmly asks. "Y-Yeah," I say nervously. "Good night Y/N," Shino says walking off with his hands in his pockets. "Good night," I say quietly.

The next morning

"Ah!" I yelp as I see a spider in my bathroom. I calm down wants I realize it was a rubber spider.

I see a note under it and I pick it up, it says,

'Sorry Y/N Shino told me too, he also said to write this for him
  P.s. flip to back'

I pause to flip it reading the contents,

'This would be your first test, did you scream..........'

I sigh before picking up the 'spider' and sitting it on the sink with the note.

I get in the shower, to get ready for the day of torture.

At the training field

"You ready?" He asks as the ladybug crawls on his finger. I hesitantly nod holding out my hand. He gently places it on my holding up my hand so I don't kill it.

I blush at the feeling of his hand undermine that I'm not even bothered by the small bug, when I come too I realize how cute it is, like the butterfly.

"You're doing good, I mean it's a ladybug, but I heard you didn't even like butterflies." He says. "Used too, they're alright now," I say as I giggle at the tickling sensation on my hand.

He carefully takes the ladybug, sitting in on a leaf. 'He's so gentle with bugs, it's kinda cute' I think as he almost pets the bug.

"So what next?" I ask, but immediately I spot a grasshopper on the ground.

My face falls as I hold my vomit in as I let out a loud shriek.

Shino looks backs concerned but chuckles as he sees it's just a grasshopper.

"Calm down Y/N, it can't hurt you." He says taking his leisure time walking to get it off. "B-But, B-But." I fry to say but I'm so riddled with fear.

After he takes it off I get off the ground and brush off myself as I come to a realization.

"I can't do it, it's not worth it," I say going to pick up my bag. "Worth what?" He asks. "You, I can't even like bugs for you to like me!" I yell out without realizing it. My hands quickly shut over my mouth as my face turns bright red.

"Who said you'd have to like bugs to get me to like you." He says walking over to me. "Uh," I say, but before I know it, his lips are pressed sweetly against mine. I kiss back not knowing if I'd ever get to again.

"I like you Y/N." He confesses. "I like you too," I say giggling.

Yes I eventually got rid of my fear of bugs, as they were constantly crawling over Shino, Eventually, Shino and I became academy teachers, we even had a kid of our own.