Kiba Smut

Mating Season

Imagine Kiba goes into heat, and Hana just happens to call the women he's in love with saying he needs help with something

You get there and are shocked to see what Kiba is going threw, since you love him and can't bear the thought of him in pain you help him out

Kiba's P.O.V

All I can feel is heat pouring from my body, aching for release. My entire body is practically fuming thoughts of taking Y/N on my bed, I try to hold myself down as it would kill me if I hurt her.

This is my second Mating Season and I thought it couldn't get worse, but it seems it intensified. "Oh No," I say as another episode starts.

"Kiba!" Y/N moans out as I pound into her from behind. "Oh my god!" She yells out throwing her head back. "Please harder Kiba!" She begs. I pound into her even harder my hands bruising her hips.

As I feel my climax approaching I watch as she cums all over my bed, barely holding herself up as I continue to pound threw her.

"Kiba I'm gonna cum again!" She yells out in pleasure. I finish inside of her making her finish as well.

As I come too my sticky seed is on the sheets as I was pounding into my bed again.

"Damn this is so embarrassing," I say as I force myself to stop and lay b as close down.

Hana's P.O.V

'Alright I can't bear to hear my brother any longer' I say in my head as I walk outside.

I call the only number that could stop his heat.

"Hey Y/N It's me, Hana," I say. "Oh hi Hana, what's up with Kiba he skipped practice today." She says. "Well he needs help with something, I have to go can you help him?" I ask her. "I mean I have nothing else to do, I'll be over soon then." She says hanging up.

"Now let's hope he doesn't hurt her," I say as I begin to walk out the compound.

Y/N P.O.V

I wonder what Kiba needs my help for, he and Akamaru practically never miss practice.

As I near the Inuzuka compound I feel  Kiba's Chakra, it's very agitated. Me being the worried self I am, I start jogging to Kiba's home.

As I enter the door, I hear soft whimpers coming from Kiba's room. "Kiba?" I ask as I begin walking up the stairs. "Kiba are you okay?" I ask again.

Just as I go to open his door he slams it shut. "Kiba!" I yell concerned. "No Y/N run away before I hurt you." He says before yelping in pain. "Kiba tells me what's wrong," I say. "No! You need to go before I lose control!" Kiba yells.

Suddenly my mind clicks, as I studied with the clan for a long time, males go into a mating season, around the time they fall in love, and then they keep having a heat around that time.

Sadness then washes over me as I've been in love with Kiba for a couple of years now. "Y/N are you listening to leave!" Kiba yells.

Just then I remembered something else. If they are in season any unmated female can help, for about 30 minutes of release, but only the one they love can suppress it for a full day, and seasons last a week.