Kiba

Baby Steps

Imagine you're and Kiba's Twins finally come to the age of where they get there ninja dogs. So you and Kiba are pretty emotional, but it's all about the baby steps till those babies start runnin

"I'm so Excited!" Yokoito our son yells as we walk threw the clan. "Be quiet Yoko, I'm tryin to focus." Okami his twin sister says annoyed.

Kiba and I grip each other's hand as we see our beautiful children.

"Dad are we close." Yokoito complains.

"Yeah, I got Akamaru here, I'm sure you two will pick fabulous dogs." Kiba says strongly, despite I can tell his emotions is shot.

"Who's a good boy." Okami says petting Akamaru as he walks beside Kiba and Me.

"Here we are." Kiba says weakly, causing the Kids to run threw the doors.

"it's all about baby steps." I say bringing his hand to my lips.

"Until those babies start runnin." He mumbles.

"Come on!" Yoko and Oka yell reopening the door.

Kiba and I chuckle as we run towards are kids.

"Woah" I say as see 4 pup.

One is in the corner sleeping, another on their hind legs wagging his tail excitedly, the other two are playing with each other excitedly.

"Oh my." Okami says stepping over the gate instantly going to the one in the corner.

"Who's a good girl, huh you'd make a wonderful Partner huh girl." She says lovingly.

"I knew the second I saw Akamaru he was my partner." Kiba stats as Yoko runs to the puppy on his hind legs.

"I want this one." Oka says contently.

"I want this one." Yoko follows as the excited pup licks his face.

"Yours is the runt, yours is the first born." Ms. Una says happily.

"I want to name her Shizuka." Oka says happily.

"I want to name my partner Sainoaru." Yoko follows suit.

Home

Kiba and I are holding hands as our children play with their new partners.

"Baby steps." I mutter trying not to cry.

"Baby steps." My husband mutters back.

I sigh laying my head on his shoulder as we watch our growing children.

"I'm scared." We both announce.

"Our parents weren't like this, we're they, they never said it'd be this hard." Kiba says. "I guess it's a secret only learned the hard way," I say worriedly.

"They're going to be ninjas." He says.

"They're going to be ninjas." I also say.

"Think we can do this." He says . "Yes, our parents did, and eventually they will to their kids." I say gripping his hand tighter.

"Baby steps."

"Baby steps."