Sasuke Half-Smut

Truth

Imagine you and Sasuke have an argument after he comes back home, you being the stubborn wife you are, try to ignore him, but that just gets him more excited and being the Latino you are, you show your anger In the passion

But after the argument you learn the truth, and so does he

"Are you Serious!" I yell as I walk into the living room. "Serious about what." Sasuke says looking up from the paper.

"Ino told me you were flirting with Sakura last night!" I yell.

He scoffs standing up and walking over to me.

"So" he says making me even more upset. "So, so, She's not your wife!" I yell pushing his chest.

"You don't have to be jealous Oishi." Sasuke teases moving to kiss me.

I push him before he reaches me, I shove him back and turn around.

"Baby." He says.

I scoff walking to the kitchen to start diner.

"Come on Y/N, You can't be that mad." He says walking over to me.

"Unless you want this knife in your that I suggest you walk away." I threaten.

"You wouldn't hurt me." He says walking closer, she holds the knife up, only being a medical nin, he quickly pins her wrist to the fridge making her drop it.

"Beautiful, calm down." He says in my ear.

"N-" I try to say but his lips claim mine making me moan.

My free hand makes its way to his shoulder as his tongue dances with mine.

I moan softly as he grabs my ass.

He quickly lift me up and carries me to the bedroom.

When he shoves his tongue in my mouth I bite it making him groan.

I quickly flip us straddling his lap.

I angrily suck and bite at his neck sure to leave bruises, to show that bitch he's mine.

"You don't got to mark m-" he starts but I cut him off by forcing my lips against his.

My hand travels down to palm him making him groan, so I quickly shove my tongue down against his.

I grip his threw his pants making my tongue go past his.

Instead of fighting back for his dominance he let's me roam his mouth.

I massage his tongue with mine making his moan softly.

After a few more minutes I pull away leaving a trail of saliva between us.

I yank off his shirt before I start to kiss down his chest nibbling and licking all the way down to his pants line.

I Pull them off and stroke him lightly, getting him even harder then he already is.

"Please stop teasing." He stats running a hand threw my hand.

"no estás en posición de preguntar." I say angrily before I start rimming his tip, causing some annoyed, yet pleased groans.

I take him in slowly painfully teasing him, before it gets to much for me I take him all the way, making him groan.

"God I Love You." I hear him mumble as I start hollowing my cheeks.

"Ah Hermosa." He moans our as I feel him twitch in my mouth.

I pull away, despite his protests.

"a la mierda, estúpido Baboon." I say.

He chuckles before pinning me to the bed.

"solo ponlo, gilipollas." I say angrily.

He pushes into me making my back arch widely.

His tongue runs along my chest making me push his head off me.

"I'm still mad at you!" I yell before smashing my lips against his.

"Ah!" I yell out scratching at his back, breaking skin.

A few hours later

We lay in bed as I hold my tongue so desperately holding back from yelling at him.

"Oh by the way, I wasn't flirting with Sakura, I paid Ino to tell you that, because I really love your anger sex, oh the way you randomly switch to Spanish, it's so sexy." He says.

"Tu sucio idiota, estaba tan enojado con Sakura, estaba planeando su asesinato, idiota!" I yell.

I huff before

"Cuando sales a probarte a ti mismo, me quedo en casa pensando, Is he  cheating on me, is he dying, is he thinking of me, is my husband going to come home!" I yell sobbing.

"Y/N." He says gently.

"No Sasuke No, I wasn't just thinking that you flirted with Sakura, someone telling me that questions why you really are away, hell maybe it's to get away from me!" I yell letting my tears Crack my voice.

"I w-" he starts.

"I'm not strong, I'm a medical ninja, I heal you are one of the strongest people I know, I'm nothing." I say softly, despite the constant breaking in my voice.

"You're not nothing Y/N, You are my wife, I married you not anyone else I wouldn't want to marry anyone else." He says hugging our naked bodies together.

"You say that now Sasuke, but-" I start but stop thinking about what I was going to say next.

"Do you want kids." I say, his face turns to a shocked expression before saying. "Of course with you." He says.

"I'm pregnant."