Kiba Smut

The way you move

Imagine you were dancing as you were cooking in yours an Kiba's kitchen, thinking you were along you weren't doing the most innocent dances, it didn't help you were only in Kiba's
Jacket and lacy lingerie.

Just as you finish cutting up the ingredients Kiba appears behind you.

"Do do do do do." I sing as i shake my booty all threw the kitchen.

"Cause I'm-" I sing before I continue to hum as I twist and shake my hips as I cut the vegetables for dinner.

"Do do do do do do." I continue as I begin to shake my butt more.

I continue to dance as I let my body move freely as I chop the ingredients. I move my hips to the beat of the music coming from my speaker. I don't hesitate to drop my body when I slip the sliced potatoes into a pot in the sink. I go back to the cutting board and start to cut beef as my booty does some classic shaking moves.

Just I finish cutting up the beef, I feel the familiar hands grip onto my waist wildly. "Mm don't stop." Kiba groans into my ear letting me continue to grind on him.

His hands move my hips as the beat from my phone continues. "Ah" Kiba moans as I start to move more aggressively against his crouch. His lips attach to my neck as his hands dance over my exposed thighs. "You look so sexy in my jacket." He says in my eye before continuing to suck on my neck.

"Don't even get me started on the way you move." He groans.

I moan at the feeling of him grinding in my ass as his hands dance over me and his lips are in my neck. "K-Kiba." I moan out his name.

Kiba pulls his jacket off my body, his tongue dancing across my shoulder blades, grazing his teeth sensally against my skin. I move my hands so my arms are around his neck as he continues to grind into my from behind.

Kiba unclasped my bra before pushing my torso against the kitchen Island. "Take me Kiba." I beg wanting to feel him. "I plan too." Kibe says pulling of his own clothes.

Kiba strips out of my underwear before forcing his fingers in my mouth. I immediately suck and lick his fingers as I moan at the feeling, he pulls them out.

He shoves two of his fingers in me to stretch my ass out. After a few minutes I feel him push inside me. "God no matter how many times I take you from behind you're still so tight." He says bottoming out making me moan.

He wastes time roughly thrusting into me making me grip the island for support. "Ah Kiba!" I yell out in pleasure as he speeds up.

He's going so fast and hard my hips are smashing against the island, but the feeling of Kiba in my ass is too pleasuring to care.

"God you're so perfect." He says groaning. "Ah! I'm close." I warn moaning. "Nn Y/N." He groans not hesitating to go even harder, if that was possible.

"Ah Kiba!" I yell as my body shakes from the intense orgasm running threw my body. He keeps pounding into me, trying hard to catch his release.

"I'm close Y/N." He says moaning. "Ah!" I moan nodding, gripping so hard on the island my knuckles are turning white.

"Ah! I'm gonna cum again." I say grinding against Kiba as he pounds into me.

"Y/N!" He yells out as he twitches and cums inside of me making me orgasm and release for the second time.

He pulls out and leans against the island as we both heavily breath. "I think dinner is going to be a bit late."  I say laughing.

"I say let's order pizza and have round two In the bed room, no matter how much I love bending you over and taking you." He says. "I say, Catch me." I say running up into the bedroom, no suprise he catches me and pins me against the hall way, shoving his lips against mine. He growls as I bite his lips and pulls my body into him making me wrap my legs around his waist and carries me to the bedroom.

The next morning

"Moring Love." Kiba says tiredly. I snuggle my naked body into Kiba's side. "How you feeling." Kiba asks knowing he was a bit rough last night. "Achy, but it was worth it, how many rounds did we even go last night." I say. "I lost count after 5, the pleasure was too much to even focus on anything else then my body on and in yours." He confesses making me smile.

"I love you." I say happily. "I love you too." He says.

"Let's go get some breakfast." He says. "Yeah." I say.

I put in some underwear and one of Kiba's button up. Kiba outs on some boxers and lifts me up bridal style carrying me down stairs.

I gasp as I see Akamaru next to all my cut up vegetables, and meats all turned it scraps.

"Akamaru!" I yell angerly. "Really Aka." Kiba says annoyed listening to what ever He has to say.

Whatever it is Kiba just laughs as he sits me on a breakfast stool. "What did he say." I say confused.

"Maybe if you weren't to busy trying to have octuplets, I would've had some food in my dish."