Shikamaru Smut

Do You Even Love Me

You and Shikamaru have been together for 7 years, and every time you are the one initiating any romance between you, you use to think it was just because of his lazy exterior, but when you visited the Kazakaga you talked to Temari his ex girlfriend and she said he did romantic stuff all the time, before they started arguing.

Worried you go home and try to get Shikamaru to initiate love making, without telling him.

"I'm so nervous." I say to myself as I change into the lacy panties and bra set.

I throw on one of Shikamaru's coats over top.

I may be a nin, but I am a medical nin so my combat isn't as well as most others, which does not help my confidence with being in love with one of the strongest of their generation.

As I pull up my hair I notice his jacket reaches mid thigh, showing just how shorter I am then Shikamaru.

I sigh as I hear our front door open.

I walk down the stairs to see Shikamaru just sitting in the couch.

"What's for dinner?" Shikamaru asks not even looking at me. I haven't been back in a week, this is the first time I layed eyes on him in a week, and he doesn't even look at me.

"Chicken and pasta." I sa, trying to hold in my hurt. "Okay." he responds.

I walk to the kitchen to check on the chicken.

I pull out the hot chicken, and sit it on island. I walk over to the fridge and pull out the noodle and sit it on the counter.

I start to chop up the chicken into pieces and slide them into the pasta. I take the dressing and dump it in as well. I put it back in the fridge to set.

"It'll be ready in a hour babe." I say. "Yeah." He replies. I decide to kick it up a notch and I sit on the love seat across from him.

And still he doesn't not even look at me. I'm done.

"Alright I'm done!" I tell angrily getting up and folding my arms. His eyes flicker to mine for the first time, they also don't hesitate to trail down my body.

"I've been gone a week, and you didn't even look at me, Do you even love me!" I yell. "Of course I do Y/N, are you really mad because I didn't look at you." Shikamaru says.

"Yes, I mad because you never, kiss me, hug me, give me ANY affection without me starting it!" I continue to yell. "You want me to kiss and hug you fine!" He yells getting up and forcing his lips against mine.

He forced me there as I try to pull away. I shove him back. "I want you to mean it dammit!" I yell starting to sob. Shikamaru's eyes instantly soften as I sit on the couch sobbing.

Shikamaru sits next to me and pulls me in a hug, despite me trying to push him off. I just let him hug me. "Do you know why I don't show any affection?" He asks, I just shake my head as I try to calm down.

"When I was dating Temari, I was contantly asking her on dates, kissing her, telling her how much i cared, She broke up with me saying I was too affectionate, so when I started to like you I forced myself to not show it as much and I guess I stopped doing it all together." He says sighing.

"I love you and I'm sorry I wasn't caring for you like I should, let me show you how much I care for you Y/N." He says. I nod sweetly as he wipes my tears.