Shikamaru

It's 2 am and I'm craving for- A Suprise!?!?!

Imagine you and Shikamaru have been married for 2 years and you're 6 months pregnant with your soon to be son Shikadai (yours instead of Temari's obviously)

And you have this huge craving for Inaba Potato Chips, sadly he ate them all so she had to go all the way across town to get you Potato Chips at the all-night-convenience as its 2 am in the morning.

"Shikamaru," I say poking his cheek.

"Shika," I say pecking his nose.

"Maru," I say pecking again.

"SHIKAMARU!" I yell slapping his chest, yes you happen to be a 6th month pregnant Nin who doesn't like to be annoyed. "What it's 2 in the morning!" Shikamaru yells making me sad. Despite not wanting to I erupt in tears, damn stupid pregnancy hormones.

"Eh Y/N, calm down look at me, look at me," Shika says trying to calm me down, he uses his finger to lift up to my chin to meet his gaze. He sloppily wipes away the tears before continuing. "What is it you want." He says lightly not wanting to make you cry again.

"Inuba Potato Chips," I say innocently. "POTATO CHIPS, YOU WOKE ME UP AT 2 AM FOR POTATO CHIPS!" Shika yells most likely startling our neighbors awake. "Not just any potato chips, Inuba Potato Chips," I say. "The only thing open is the not so convenient store ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN!" Shika yells. "Well maybe you shouldn't have eaten them all," I say puffing out my cheeks. "SE-" he starts but I interrupt him with a surprised grunt as I felt my baby kick for the first time.

"What what's wrong," Shika says worriedly. I gasp as I feel another kick. I quickly grab Shika's hand and place them on my stomach. 'Thud' another kick making Shika's newly awoken eyes light up in joy.

'Thud' another kick. "Ow okay this is starting to hurt now, jeez Shikadai no need to be so rough with mommy," I say as I rub my tummy.

"Yeah only daddy gets to be rough with mommy," Shika says. "Shikamaru!" I say in a gasp as I hit him on the head. "Ow you troublesome women." He says making me giggle.

"What are you standing here for, I need my Inuba," I say. "You're such a drag, but I love you and you're carrying my child you troublesome women," Shika says gently kissing my lips. "We'll be waiting," I say happily as he puts on his shoes.

He starts to walk out the door, but not before I yell, "I Love You!"