Sasuke Smut

You Left PT 2 Your POV

imagine you get back to tell Lady Tsunade of the news, she tells you to Vacation in a cabin she set up in the Hidden Mist, as you fall sleep in the Cabin you're awoken to Sasuke twirling a Kunai, the second you see him you break into tears, which ends up turning to extremely passionate love filled sex,
.

"I see." Lady Tsunade responds as she taps her pen on her desk. "I can't belive you couldn't even bring him back, I mean what did you say." Tsunade says. "I did everything I could Lady Tsunade, believe me I wish he would've came back." I say feeling my stomach turning with the same sadness I've been feeling. "I want you to take a vacation." Tsunade says. "Eh, I mean." I try to say. "You just chased after him for a long time, so go have some fun, I'll set up a cabin on the Hidden Mist." Tsunade says. "Thank you Tsunade." I say with a smile. "I want you to leave now, no getting caught up with everyone when you'll be gone for another month." She says. "Alright Lady Tsunade I'll see you in a month." I say leaving her office.

I'm glad I get a break, while trying to hunt down He who shall not be named, I didn't have time to have a break the Akatsuki was very hard to track down, it took a lot of bribing so when I wasn't looking I was performing missions.

At the Cabin

'This cabin is so pretty' I thought as I sit my backpack off. I lay down on the couch hoping for some fine nice sleep.

Just as I open my eyes I sense the all to familiar Chakra, I gasp sitting up to see Sasuke sitting in front of me spinning a Kunai. I grab a Shruiken amd throw it at Sasuke, him effortlessly blocking it with the Kunai.

"You know this is where the Akatsuki was going to shack up for the night, you're lucky I showed up when I did they almost killed you, I can't believe you didn't wake up with Hidan and Deidara bickering." Sasuke says making me gulp. "What can't speak to me, you did do a lot of screaming three days ago." Sasuke says with a smirk.

Just then I feel tears one by one leave my eyes making Sasuke's face instantly soften. He gets up and try to get closer but I just push him away,

As I embark in sobs I hold my face with my hands, yet against crying when I said I didn't want to. "Y/N." Sasuke says quietly, still unsettling that his words still comfort me. "Sasuke shut up, I want you out." I say still heavily filled with sobs. "Y/N, about yesterday." He tries to say but I just cut him off with a frustrating groan. He forces his way through my hands pulling me into a hug.

My body as if on que comes down as Sasuke rubs my back whispering sweet nothings in my ear. "Sasuke." I say quietly looking into his beautiful black eyes. I see his eyes flicker to my lips and before I could protest his lips were on mine, every ounce of my mind wanted to push away, but every fiber in my body wanted to kiss back, before long I'm back in the master of the 3 beded cabin laying half naked on the bed.

"Sasuke." I say xin protest, but he just shushs me as he continues to kiss down my body. "Sasuke." I moan out as his tongue grazes across my nipples. "That's it Y/N, Let it out." Sasuke mumbles against my breast. He start sucking on my other nipple making me moan out loudly. I unzip his pants pulling them down so he can step out of then, I quickly flip us over not wanting him to do all the work again. "Y-Y/N." Sasuke stutters at my bold movement. I quickly pull down his boxer and pump his already hardcock a few times before bring my mouth down to suck.

As I swirl my tongue around his tip my feel his hips buck into me as he let's out a loud moan, more motivated I let my mouth take down as much as I could. "Ah Y/N!" Sasuke yells out as I run my tongue along a pulsating vein. I soon feel him twitch smd release into my mouth, I happily swallow his semen as I'm tossed on my back Sasuke inside me. "Sasuke!" I yell out in surprise as he thrust in me. Noticing the front of his body is still red from my previous scratch marks I go to his back. "Right there Sasuke!" I yell out as he pounds into my bundle of nerves almost sending me over the end.

In only a handful of thrusts I'm clenching around his cock as my head flies back, nails racking against his back. He thrusts a few more times before pulling out and releasing over me. I pull him to my lips before he gets off the bed and into the on sweet.

I see him come back with a towel and he cleans off his semen before tossing it in a laundry basket. He comes and lays with me in the bed as I grab him not wanting him to leave.

"Y/N." Sasuke says in a sigh of dissapointment. "You have to go." I say sadly. "Yeah...." he drags out. "Why can't you come back with me." I say. "I need to finish my goal first Y/N, and I can't ever go back, but we could be together." Sasuke says. "Sasuke." I say. "Yeah." He replies. "I love you." I say making him squeeze harder onto me. "How long till." I say. "The rest of the night." Sasuke says. "Oh." I say. "How long are you going to be here?" Sasuke asks. "A month." I reply.

Suddenly Sasuke pins me down saying, "best make time of the time we have then." "Right." I say in a closed eye smile bringing my lips to his again.