Kankuro

Puppet Show

You and Kankuro have been married for 14 years, and you have 3 kids, Gyo the oldest son, Suzo, the daughter, and Kino the youngest.

Gyo starts the academy soon with everyone and he wants his father to put on a puppet show with them as they both use the Jutsu.

"Please, Dad!" Gyo begs as Kankuro cleans his puppets. "No Gyo, I don't put on shows," Kankuro says. "Come on Kan, he's about to go into the academy, we can invite over Temari, Shikamaru, and Shikadai as a celebration of Shikadai and Gyo's starting of the academy," I say. "Y/N, especially if there would come over I wouldn't do it," Kankuro says.

"Suzo would love it so much and so would I," I beg. "No, my answer is no," Kankuro says angrily getting up. "Mom, can you teach me how to clean Nise, I want him to look good for the first day, I know you don't use the Jutsu, but you are dad were together a long time, surely you know how and I don't want to anger dad," Gyo says.

"Come here with Nise, Gyo," I say motioning to my lap.

Kankuro's P.O.V

I turn around after I cooled off, ready to apologize and explain that's it's too degrading, but when I open the door I see Gyo and Y/N cleaning off his puppet I gave him, I smile as she looks at me and I enter the room.

"Alright on one condition," I say folding my arms. "What," Gyo says excitedly. "You have to do it with me," I say. "Yeah!" He yells happily going to hug me. "I'll call Temari." My beautiful wife says carefully placing Nise on the table.

Gyo and I go to Sozo's room and grab her mini character puppets Y/N made for her and go to the box we placed for the time being.

"Man Kan you haven't done a puppet show in forever," Temari Says. "He's done them." My wife says. "Yeah, when we were kids, great Warm-up." Temari continues. "What a drag," Shikamaru says making me snicker.

I look up and see Temari wacking him in the head.

"You ready Pops?" Gyo asks holding up two puppets with his fine Chakra strings. "I guess," I answer.

"Woo go Daddy and Gyo!" Y/N cheers while making Kino clap.

Gyo and I dance our fingers making the puppets move, with funny voices we kept everyone entertained for hours, maybe this wasn't so bad.

Gyo and I do a big finish, so I look up to meet my wife's eyes as she smiles happily at me, then focuses on our child making him clap again.

"Alright Suzo, time for bed daring." Y/N announces. "Why, Gyo gets to stay up!" Suzo complains. "Yeah well, I'm also 4 years older." He says putting his chin on Suzo's head. "Alright, goodnight Aunt Temari," Suzo says before running off. "What about me," Shikamaru complains making us laugh.

The next few hours we laugh and talk, but soon everyone leaves and Y/N and I retreat into our comfy bed.

Y/N P.O.V

"We're good parents," I say as I lay my head on Kankuro's chest. "Yeah." He agrees rubbing my back. "You made Gyo very happy," I say. "I know." He replies. "I remember when I gave him Nise, he was so excited." He continues. "He's just like you, looks like you too," I say. "Yeah, bit Suzo looks just like you, did you know the other day I saw her bring out one of your drawing books and try to recreate it." He confesses. "Yeah, she gave the after to me, it was a drawing of you on our honeymoon when I made you stand on the balcony," I say with a chuckle. "Yeah, my neck hurt for days." He says also laughing. "It turned out really good though, I mean it's one of my favorites," I say happily. "I love you Y/N," Kankuro says. "I love you more," I say kissing his nose. "Impossible." He says rolling us over, pinning me on the bed as he passionately kisses me.

Who knew asking for a puppet show would give us another child,