Kankuro Smut

I Didn't Know PT 1

You and Kankuro have been friends with benefits for 2 years, you didn't mind at first, but along the way you fell in love with the puppet wielding ninja. You had always felt attracted to the male, sexually it just wasn't until after you got rid of that tension, that you fell for him.

"Kankuro" I hear a female voice moan from up in his bedroom. I sgh painfully as I try to tune out the ratchet noises. "I can't believe him!" Temari says angrily as the female moans even Louder, with pleas of Kankuro to get faster. I clench tighter on the magazine as I say.

"It's fine, they call it friends with benefits and not a couple for a reason. " I say full of hurt. "Yeah not when one of the partners are in love with the other." Temari says aggressively. "It's alright Tem, he's a big boy he can make decisions for himself." I say despite choking down a sob.

As I hear Kankuro groan out I finally lose it.

I start breaking into sobs as Temari quickly goes to hold me. "Come on let's go to my room, I'll grab some ice cream." She says calmly, despite the vein nearly popping out of her head.

I sob as I go into Temari's room. Not so elegantly falling on the bed.

She comes in with F/I/C and two spoons. "First bite?" She asks handing me the quart and a spoon.

A half hour later

"Hey Temari, Y/N, I'm going out I'll be home for dinner!" Kankuro yells out, making me hold my sobs. "I'll see you later Y/N." Kankuro yells out flirtatiously making Temari scowl at the door.

As soon as the front door closes I say.

"Who the hell does that bastard think I am, he just had his dick in someone else, That fucking asshole!" "Like how can he not see that I'm in love with him, everytime ANY dude flirts with me and I turn them down, no matter how fucking hot they are, but a girl comes around and that horn dog can't keep it in his pants!" I yell eating more ice cream.

"I've never been so disgusted with myself for sleeping with someone!" I yell even louder.

"I mean, why do I have to fall for those stupid eyes and his stupid laugh, and his idiotic face, his sexy body, god his hands." I say quieter and quieter with each turn before I'm laying on her bed. "Y/N." She says. "I know, and it's not even about his body or face, or god like hands." I start.

"It's about how serious he gets when fighting, how he laughs at jokes that aren't even funny just to be nice, that if he sees a homeless kid on the street, he'll go to the nearest restaurant to give the child fresh food," I say sighing angrily.

"My brother is a manwhore, but he is a good person." Temari says eating some more ice cream. "You have Shikamaru, I mean he's lazy, but he would never sleep with anyone else." I say. "Well Shikamaru and I are in a relationship, have you even once told Kankuro how you feel." Temari says. "No." I say weakly.

"Tell him." Temari says. "Okay." I say silently.

A few hours later

I sit nervously on Kankuro's bed as I twiddle with my fingers. I've never been nervous in Kankuro's room before, but I'm avout to tell him I love him and I'm scared as hell.

I shake as I feel his Chakra enter the house. I breath as I hear him walk up the stairs.

"Oh what a suprise." Kankuro says smirking as he enters the door.

In no time he has me pinned to the bed and his lips are sealed against mine.

I moan as I try to push him off me. "Kankuro stop!" I yell shoving him lightly. "What, what else would you be in my room for." He says coldly. I feel my heart shatter.

"In done, we're done, I don't want to have sex with you anymore." I sys shakingly. "What, why what do i do." He says, "it doesn't matter, I'm done Kankuro." I say getting up and leaving.

I don't feel anything I'm just numb, I run out to the cold deserty street needing some type of release anything.

Kankuro's P.O.V

All she did was break off having sex, why am I so sad and Angery.

"What did you do!" Temari yells angerly busting threw me door. "What are you talking about." I say annoyed and really wanting to be alone. "She told you and you rejected her." She says even more angry if that was possible.

Confused lays over me as I say, "told me what, that she didn't want to sleep with me anymore." She scoffs saying, "she didn't tell you." "Tell me what." I say confused.

"That she loves you."

My eyes go wide at Temari's words as shock relays threw me. "You had no idea." Temari says confused. "Get out." I say quietly. "What." She says. "Get out!" I yell angerly.

She rolls her eyes before leaving.

I angerly toss everything on my desk on the floor.

How the fuck did I not see, the way hee beautiful eyes looked pained everytime I brought a girl up in my room, everytime I flirted with a store clerk or waitress. Even the pain within the pleasure of us having sex.

I might have just lost the girl I've loved for years