Gaara

I love you

'Gaara I love you,' 'okay' he says back for the 80th time, I've been confessing to the kazekage for a year, everytime he vists the leaf, or I vist the Sand Village. Every time he says okay, no rejection, no accepting, just Okay.

Kiba and I are in the midst of heading to the sand village in a message delivery to the Kazekage, Gaara, the man I've been in love with since the first time he visited the leaf. He has long since Rejected me, basically at least, his appending response has been and always will be, Okay. I've given up, and this will be the first time I will not confess to the red head.

"Hey Y/N." I hear Kiba say snapping my head in his direction I see Akamaru and him scoping something out.

"what Is it." I say quietly heading next to him.

"Oh that's Kankuro." I say going to get up. Kiba grabs my wrist pulling me back down.

"Ow what." I say in a hushed whisper.
"Look he is looking for something." He stats "Or someone" I add making Kiba nod.

Suddenly some Rouge ninja hop out of the bush, straight for Kankuro. I jump out and quickly block the impending attack on Kan with my wood jutu, landing on my wall.

"Y/N" Kan says surpised, but quickly returns focus as the rogue begin to regroup.

I'm named the silent Tree, because I don't have to call out my jutsu for it to work. It's great for surprise attacks.

"Duck!" Kiba yells out as a Kunai wizzes past my head. Kiba and Akamaru jump to my wall before we separate one for each of the three rogues, easily finishing them.

After

"What were these rogues doing here?" Kiba asks as he huffs out, regaining his breath.

"They must've followed me back from my misson, sorry guys, what are you doing out here?" Kankuro answers and asks.

"Message, directly to the Kazekage." I say huffing out as Kankuro knows my feeling for his brother. "Well, I'm heading there, you guys okay for me to join you?" He asks allowing Kiba and I to nod.

At the Village

"Kankuro what took you so long." He says as Kankuro walks in, I soon follow after as Kiba waits outside.

"I see." He mumbles looking back at his papers.

"Rouges followed me back, Y/N and Kiba Saves my ass." He says putting his arm around me making me chuckle, I'd frequent out here as much as I could with, in turn made me quite close to Kankuro and Temari.

"Okay, well Y/N what are you doing here?" He asks emotionlessly.

I look at Kan to leave us as he subtle nods.

"Y-" I interrupt him saying.

"The Mist plans to have a Kage meeting about the increasing Rouges." I say professionally.

"I see, Is that all?" He asks.

"Yes Sir." I say turning to leave.

Gaara's P.O.V

Come on say it, say you love her.

"Is that all." I let out sighing, hopping she'll confess to me again, I love hearing her say the words I never can seem to say back.

"Yes Sir." She says before turning to leave.

I hear her let out a loud laugh followed by, "Kiba, Oh My God Shut Up!" I let out a annoyed sigh as I never can seem to get her to laugh like that, maybe she moved on...

"You should stay, it's been a while" I hear Kankuro say making my face tighten. "I'm always down for staying in the Sand." She says giggling making what I belive my heart to practically sing.

I've never felt this way about anyone before, I'll only hurt her, I huff out leaning against my office chair.

Later

"Kankuro!" She yells smacking him on the shoulder. "What all I asked for was a puppet!" He says. "Specifically, 'An ash crafted puppet with claws made of pine with sap venom' seriously what the frick, I'm not a carpender!" She yells smacking him again.

"Ease up on him N/N." Temari says causing Y/N to roll her eyes. "Ease up my ass." She grumbles making me smile, she's adorable when she's mad.

"Someone should spar with me, I'm bored those asshats weren't good enough." She says. "I'm not getting my ass kicked." Kankuro says. "I second that." Temari says making her groan.

"Gaara?" She asks. "I don't want to hurt you." I say looking away. "Is that a challenge Sand Demon." She says folding her arms. "No-" she cuts me off by wood shooting out her wood jutsu making me stand. "Fine." I say making her smile, I love her smile.

I pick up my gourd as we walk to the field. "Ready?" I ask her as she wraps her hands. "Always." She says. "Cage style! Wooden Prison!" She calls out causing wood to swarm me. My sand whirls around stopping it so I jump out.

"Sand Art! Sand Prison!" I call out, her wood shoots her up into the air, she flips before yelling, "Wooden Jutsu! Flying Spears!" She yells. I block again causing her to smile. "Guess I've met my match." She says causing me to gulp.

"Goddammit Gaara!" She yells before slamming her lips on mine. My hands fly to her face as hers wrap around my neck in our heated kiss.

She pulls away, way, way to soon. "Gaara?" She says confused. "I love you, I um, was just to afraid to say." I say making her smile, her beautiful smile. "I should hit you right now, but I'm way to happy." She says before joining our lips again.

"I Love You." I say. "Okay." She says