Sasuke Smut

You Left PT 1 Your P.O.V

Imagine you and Sasuke were best friends I say were, because the minute he left he broke the friendship, you begged him not to go, to stay but he just peeled you off him and ran,

You left the village under orders to find Sasuke, it was top secret Naruto didn't even know about it, you were the only one who could find him and bring him back to face law.

Eventually you find him, when you confront him, well let's just say it doesn't go as you planned

"I finally found him." I say to myself a I spot my long time old friend, in the Akatsuki robs, Sasuke Uchiha, the man I had fallen for in such a deep way it scared me, the man who broke my heart when he was just a boy.

I look around to see no one, so I decide to make my move and confront the fear I've been holding for the past few years.

"Sasuke Uchiha." I say as I jump from a tree only ending a few yards behind him. I see him stiffen before hesitatly turning around. "What are you doing here N/N." he says making me scoff. "You don't have the right to call me that anymore." I say with clear bile in my throat.

"I can't be bothered by someone trying to bring me back, so just go     N/N." he says. "You don't expect that to work do you Sasuke." I say standing up straight. I quickly feel Sasuke's cold eyes wander my body making me snap my fingers. "Eh, Sasuke eyes up here we are having a conversation." I say, he just walks closer to me resulting in me heading back words and before I know it my back is up against a wall.

"Where are you going to go now             N/N." Sasuke says as his arms place them selves at either side of my head pressing against the wall.

"I wasn't going anywhere, it was you who left." I say full of hurt, feeling my eyes tear up. "Y/N." He says quietly.
"No Sasuke, you left me, I told you how I felt about you and then you left." I say feeling tears run down my face. One of his hands quickly goes to catch them before replacing his hand. "I'm sorry, I needed too, and now I have an entirely new goal." Sasuke says.

"What about me huh, what about us you threw it all away for killing your brother who was only following orders." I say not even thinking about it.

"H-How'd you know Y/N." He says. I sigh before speaking, " Itachi, he wanted me to help you, but he said I wasn't aloud to say anything." I say fullheartly knowing Sasuke would be hurt. "Y-You knew and you didn't tell me." Sasuke says full of disbelief.

He moves back a few steps before slamming me back on the wall forcing our lips together. I moan as I kiss him back trying to let my anger of him leaving me out. His hands trail over my exposed thighs going over my shorts to hook onto my tank top and pulling it over my head.

I gasp as his cold hands move along my waist and stomach our lips pull apart for fresh oxygen to enter our newly emptied lungs. We both heavily breath as Sasuke looks at me full of hunger, his eyes clouded with lust very much like I could only asume mine were. His lips are brought to mine as his hands jack my thighs up to his waist grinding against me causing him to groan.

I let out a string of curse words as I roll my hips. "Y/N." He groans as I roll my hips even lower. I quickly pull of his robe along with his shirt. "God why are you still wearing so much close." I complain seeing he has a fishnet undershirt. He just chuckles pulling it off him before unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down. I pull down my shorts leaving us only in panties and boxers as he repins me against the wall. "Mm." Sasuke says as I trail my tongue across his neck.

"I need you now Sasuke." I say rolling my hips against his again. He pulls off his boxers before pulling off my own underwear. "Are you a virgin?" Sasuke asks, I hesitate before nodding saying, "I was waiting for you...." he quickly drops on his knees and licks a strip up my soaked core making me grasp as his hair.

As he sucks on my clit he adds a finger making me arch my back into him grinding down on his face,I can feel his lips turn into a smirk as his tongue starts intruding me. He adds a another finger, twisting turning and scissoring me trying his best to prepare me.

"I can't wait anymore Y/N." Sasuke ways standing up. He picks me up and lays me on the ground getting on top of me. I can feel him groan as he teases himself with me as his cock is just on the outside. I gasp as he pushed himself all the way in capturing my lips as he a waits me to adjust.

A couple minutes later I wiggle my hips making him groan. "Move Sasuke." I beg as I wiggle my hips more. He quickly pulls some of the way out of me before pushing back in. I scratch at the front of his pecs making him hiss as I feel his skin peel from under me. "Sasuke!" I yell out as I continue to scratch him as he pounds into me perfectly every time, before I know it the knot inside me burst sending me into a frenzy as I feel myself clench around him his tety sink into my neck making me cry out in both the pain and pleasure. He groans as I feel him twitch, he quickly pulls out releasing on the ground next to up.

I feel him lie next to me placing his cloak on us, I quickly fall asleep after the intimate events.

The next morning

I wake up expecting to feel a warm body next to me, but all I feel is ground, I quickly open my eyes to see Sasuke gone.

I'm wearing the same fishnet undershirt he pulled off of his body yesterday, which I did not put on. "That fucking bastard." I say feeling anger surge threw me. I throw on my underwear before sinking back down to the ground, all that's left inside me is sadness, worst sadness then the first time he left.

I cry, something I told myself I wouldn't do over him ever again that he didn't deserve my tears, and after last night he definitely doesn't deserve my tears, but it just won't stop hurting, the crying turns to sobbing, which turns to full blown wailing,

I don't know how long I've been sheading my tears, but it's almost sunset now. I know I have to go back to tell Tsunade my mission was a fail, but my body won't move from this spot, my mind chatting that maybe he'll come back and I don't know maybe he will, but I refuse to get my hopes up as I'll leave as soon as dawn breaks.

I know you guys are requesting like mad, so I'm at a bit of a back stop, I'm trying to get them done as soon as possibld, but until then enjoy.