Gaara Smut

This Isn't the Men's Room?

You had just finished working out and decide to take a shower before you head home, well Gaara walks in.

After finishing my laps after practice I head back to the locker room, I smell awful and could really use a shower. I hastily open the door seeing all my team mates had left, I'm on the Soccer team, I had to do extra laps because I kicked the ball straight in the coach's face, I mean it was an accident......kinda of.

I turn on the water letting the steam fill the locker room as I peel off my sweaty gym clothes. I scroll through my songs before picking on one of my Playlists and hooking up my ipod to my speaker.

"Up on the hill across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heartbreak." I sing along with the song as I step in the warm shower. I continue to sing out the song when the door opens, I ignore it thinking it's the coach or one of my team had left something.

"Um." I hear a familar quiet embarssed male voice say making my eyes snap to the red head I've had a crush on since freshman year. "T-This isn't the Men's locker room." He says sheepishly as his eyes scroll my body. Finally regaining my body I scream and pull the curtain to cover my exposed body. "What the Hell Gaara!" I yell my face as red as his hair.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N, but forgive me." He says before yanking me towards him, the shower curtain ripping off its pole. He slams his lips on mine, his body pushing me back further into the shower wall making me moan. I kiss back with just as much force as I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling his now soaked clothes.

We pull apart, so I yank off his shirt clinging to his body and chucks it on the floor, out of the shower. "You're gorgeous." He says before reconnecting our lips, much more gentle compared to the lustful kiss from earlier. His hands graze my thighs before pulling me up to wrap my legs around his waist. His lips move to my neck, making me tilt it to give him more access. "Gaara." I moan as he grinds himself against me.

He sets me down and drops to his knees. "Is this okay?" Gaara asks. "Yes." I let out making him smirk. He grabs my hips before he starts to devouring me. "God." I let out as he nibbles against my walls.

He makes me let out a loud moan as he sucks down against my clit. "Don't stop!" I whine as my hands clasp down against his scalp, wanting no needing to pull him closer.

"I'm close!" I mewl out slamming my head hard against the shower wall.

He slides his finger inside my core making me release on comand. My knees wobble against the ground as the water, which now went cold. He lifts me back up as I regain my breath, still unbelievably horny.

He sits me on the locker bench, moving my speaker and phone, now playing songs at the end of my Playlist.

"Are you ready Y/N." He says gingerly making me let out a needy moan. My hands yank towards his pale body pulling off his gym shorts and boxers in one pull, making his large and hard cock smack against his stomach.

"God damn." I mumble making Gaara blush. He yanks me closer, so he's in between my legs, and shoves his face between my neck and shoulder. I feel him hand slowly guide himself to entrance before he slowly pushes in.

A quick pain rushes through my abdomen making me whince, I feel Gaara pepper kisses against my neck before hastily sucking and nibbling against a sweet spot on my neck.

"Move." I whine out rolling my hips, drawing a groan from the red head.

He slowly starts thrusting in and out of me making my breathing speed up and my eyes fasten shut. "L-Look at me." Gaara stutters. My eyes flutter back open to catch Gaara's lust ridden mint green eyes. He speeds up brushing his tip against my sweet spot making my hips buck up against him.

"Gaara!" I whine as he speeds up again, purposefully slamming into the spot. "More." I mewl. Gaara latches his arm under my leg before pulling me into a wider angle. He slams into me this time even deeper making me yell out.

"I'm so close." I whimper as Gaara grunts against my wet skin.

"Y/N." He groans as I clench around him. "Damn that was hot." I say to myself as Gaara quickens his pace again.

"Oh my god." I let out my body starts to shake. "Gaara!" I yell arching my back up in the air. Gaara pulls out making me whimper before releasing against my chest.

He pulls me into a passionate kiss making me moan from my afterglow.

"I think we need another shower." I say pulling apart from his puffy lips. "Yeah." He says with a breathless chuckle that makes my stomach turn.

"But first, Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Gaara asks sheepishly making me smile. "Of course, I mean I did let you take me in a locker room." I say making him chuckle again. I hear the door open making me yep. I push the sand demon into my locker before slipping back into the shower.

"Oh hey Y/N." Sakura says moving over to my phone, as she glances at my wet head. "Hey." I say praying that she doesn't see any thing...suspicious.

I pray Gaara doesn't make a noise as Sakura grabs her gym bag before heading back out the door. I let out a sigh of relief as Gaara opens the door. "Sorry." I mumble as he slips behind me. "It's fine." He says quietly kissing my shoulder.