Pein Smut

I don't care that you're different.

Imagine you're a sweet village girl in the Hidden Mist, you always wandered around into caves and things and you run into the redhead Akatsuki alone and injured inside a cave, he goes to attack you, but passing out from blood loss. For a few weeks, you nurse the male back to health and fall for him.

I enter the familiar cave and soon gasp seeing a bloodied ginger in a black cloak with red clouds printed on it.

"Akatsuki," my mind reads making me gasp in fear. He goes to attack, I quickly close by eyes in fear, but the attack never comes.

I slowly open my eyes to see the lone male on the ground, blood flooding on the ground.

My body moves on instinct and I turn over the ginger before placing my hands on his stomach which is the main source of the blood. I pull off his cloak and rip off a piece to place on the wound as I tightly press down to slow the blood flow.

-A Few Hours Later-

I hear a groan beside me making me fly to the male. "Stop moving," I say quietly. "I'll kill you, get out," he says violently making me gulp. "You will rip out your stitches, and I highly doubt you will survive as you are already low on blood," I say bravely, despite wanting to pee myself.

"I just want to help you," I continue. "Why I'm a killer?" he inquires. "Killer or not if I do nothing it will be no better then killing you," I say honestly. "Tch," he let's out. "What's your name?" I ask curiously. "None of your business-" he gets cut by a gasp of pain as he moves slightly. "I told you not to move," I say empathically.

"P-Pein," he stutters. "I know it hurts, but I have to wait for the aloe to soak," I say generously. "N-No M-My N-Name," he stutters. "You're name is Pein?" I ask to confirm. "Yes," he responds.  "I'm Y/n," I say.

"Okay Pein, I will be back soon," I continue before going to get up to fill the water. "O-Okay," he continues to stutter.

I pick up the bucket and head to the lake.

"He's cute," I think to myself.

-A Couple Of Weeks Later-

"So you're leaving now?" I ask as I watch the assassin do a strong backflip, landing steadily on his feet. "Yes," he says as he picks up his partially shredded cloak I used for bandages.

He tosses the cloak back on the floor before turning to face me. "Y/n?" he asks mere inches away from my face. "Y-Yes," I answer. He doesn't say anything, but instead leans forward and connects our lips.

I moan in surprise, but wrap my arms around Pein's shoulders. His hands grip my hips before sliding everything off the table I had brought down here making me groan. "Pein those bottles were-" I'm cut off by a silencing kiss. He lifts me up and sets me on the table careful not to separate our mouths.

His hands grip my bare thighs that had been exposed because of my dress. His tongue trails to my neck making me instinctively open up to him.

"Wait," I say. Pein just sucks harder on my neck making me moan. "Pein wait," I say assertively. He leans back with a groan.

"I-I can't, not if you're just going to leave," I say sadly. "I won't, come with me Y/n," Pein says as his hands caress my cheeks. "I-I'd love to Pein," I say bringing our lips together again.

His hands slide my boots to the ground as his tongue makes work on my neck. I moan in surprise as he bites down hard on my neck.

His hands find their way to the back of my dress as he slowly pulls down the zipper.

"Stand up," his husky lust filled voice says making my core just ache with need. I do as he asks making the dress fall to the ground. "You're beautiful," he says in my ear as his hands grip my waist. I suck in my breathe as Pein's hands move to my bra. He lightly kisses my shoulder as he pulls down my bra, ending it on the floor with my dress.

"Wait, you're fully clothed," I pout.

He lets out a husky chuckle as he pulls off the t-shirt I brought down here for him.

My hands move to undo his belt before I unzip his pants and pull them off.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the make shirt bed, aka the ground with loads of blankets and pillows, to get away from the clothing pile.

He pins me to the ground as he presses our clothed lower regions together letting me feel how hard he is. I moan as he grinds into me.  My head digs into the pillow as his tongue finds his way to my breasts.

"P-Pein," I moan as his teeth rake against my left nub. "Please," I beg pressing our regions together.

He groans pulling back. His tongue slides from my breast to my pelvic region, stopping to lightly dip inside my belly button.

He pulls off my underwear, blowing cold air on my entrance.

I moan as Pein slips his tongue inside me. "Ah," I let out as he circles slowly around my clit. My hands find their way to Pein's ginger hair, pressing him deeper in my heat. Feeling the impending pressure in my abdomen build up already I pull him back, he raises a confused look at me before I pull off his boxers.

"Take me Pein," I say softly. Pein let's out a sly smirk before pushing his tip to my entrance. I moan closing my eyes as he pushes in straight past my barrier.

"Ah!" I cry out in pain making Pein halt his actions. "I'm sorry I didn't know," he says gently as his tongue kisses my neck in an attempt to distract my pain.

"Go," I let out feeling Pein growing impatient. He slowly pulls out making me bite my lip to hold my groan. He thrusts back in me making me let out a surprised moan.

"More," I beg feeling pleasure now.

Pein speeds up brushing against my sweet spot making me let out a surprised moan. "Pein," I moan out making him reangle his thrusts.

He thrusts directly into my sweet spot making me cry out. "Harder," I moan out arching my back off the ground.

He repeatedly slams into my G-spot bringing me closer to my release. "Nn," He groans as his head falls to my neck.

He speeds up as his sweat drips on my skin. "I'm close," I say making Pein let out a groan of acknowledgment.

"Pein!" I yell out coming undone on his cock, his movements speed up riding me through my orgasm as he turns sloppy telling me his close as well.

He groans against my neck before hitting down to muffle his moans as he releases inside me.

He falls to my side pulls me into his chest as we regain our breath. "I love you Pein," I say gently. "I-I love you too Y/n," he says tiredly before we both drift to sleep.

-The Next Morning-

I wake up to a cold 'bed' making me groan annoyed that Pein had gotten out of bed.

"Pein," I call out turns to view the cave. The...empty cave.

I rush to get out, wrapping my sheet around me. "Pein!" I call out again full of hurt and disbelief.

I spot a delicate note at the table making tears fall from my eyes.

Y/n, I'm sorry. It's too dangerous for you to come with me, I'm so sorry, I'm doing this for you, is never want you to get hurt, especially because of me.

My real name is Nagato, I'm sorry for lying to you Y/n, I will always love you.

I slide to the ground with a sob.

He left me, Pein- Nagato left me all alone in this world.

An extra long one because the one who requested, requested back in December so here ya go, let me know of you want a part too ✌