Shikamaru Smut

Happy Anniversary

Imagine it's yours and Shikamaru's One Year Anniversary. Unsure of what to get him, you decided to give him access to the one most precious thing to your body, you virginity

You sit in the new black lingerie you had bought as you nervously light the last candle in Yours and Shikamaru's shared Bedroom. You sigh as you sit on the rose petal covered bed as you wait for Shikamaru's Chakra to come into view.

Only a few minutes later you hear the lock jingle as your boyfriend's Chakra is practically blazing. "Y/N." You hear Shikamaru say. "I-In Here." You stutter feeling butterflies raid your body. "Y/N." He calls out again as he opens the door. His eyes go wide at the view of you in the lingerie. The beautiful dozen of F/F flowers in his hand drop to the ground as he walks over to you. "Ha-" you try to say but his lips are sealed onto yours. You quickly kiss back wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders. His hands grab your waist as his tongue wraps around yours. "Shikamaru." You mumble as his lips graze your neck. His hands drop to your thighs as I mumble, "jump" you do as he says allowing him to carry you a few feet to your shared bed. He gently lays you his hands caressing your thighs.

"S-Shikamaru." You moan as his teeth gently bite on your chest. "You're so beautiful," Shikamaru says as his hands travel to your back to unclip your bra. His hands travel over the newly found skin his tongue attaching itself to your left nipple. "Ah" you moan arching your back more into his face. You're suddenly upset at the lack of clothing you had compared to him so you push his off you. "Y/N." You say confused as you push your lips together while taking off his vest, along with his long sleeve shirt and body top.

Your hands trail Shikamaru's abs as your tongue grazes over his pecs, lightly nibbling. You turn yourself over so he's laying back on the bed. You trail a line from his pecs to his abs carefully licking a line between the muscles. He groans as you gently nibble surely leaving marks along your path.

He quickly flips you two again as he peels off your panties. He starts at your neck and licks a line clear down to your pelvic bone.

His tongue quickly enters you making you grip at Shikamaru's ponytail. He groans sending vibrations threw you, making you let out a breathily moan. "Shikamaru!" You moan as him he sticks a finger in you.

After a few seconds, he adds another finger sending a wave of pain threw you, but not long as the pleasure quickly returns. "Ah!" You moan out In pain and pleasure as a third finger enters you.

He sucking on your clit, sending you quickly to your climax. "Shikamaru!" You yell out. He quickly cleans you up before you turn each other around and pin him to the bed.

You quickly unbutton his pants and pull them down. You quickly palm him threw his boxers making him groan. "Come on Y/N- I didn't tease you!" Shikamaru complains in another groan. "All right," I say smirking as I pull down his boxers.

My hand pumps around him making him let out breathy groans, but I get bored so I take him in my mouth, making him let out a loud moan.

I quickly bob my head licking my tongue all the way around the tip.

I run my tongue along a vein making him yell out my name. I smirk as I feel him twitch inside my mouth. I moan making him cum in a hot stream. I swallow as I bring my lips up to kiss him again.

He flips us around for like the 100 time his hands roughly gripping my thighs. "Did you buy-" he goes to say, but I just nod pulling the bedside table open. He grabs the pack and opens it, pulling out a condom. He eagerly tears it open going to put it on. "Ah ah ah," I say rolling it on myself. "You sure you want this," Shikamaru asks. "Yes, I love you," I say. "I love you too," Shikamaru says putting his lips on mine. He slowly enters me, allowing me to adjust. "Ah." I moan out in pain as I feel tears threatening to spill. "Shhh." Shikamaru comforts me as his lips gently kiss my neck.

After a few minutes, I experimentally clench around him making him groan. "D-Don't do that I won't be able to c-control myself." Shikamaru stutters as he holds back. I clench again making Shikamaru toss his head back. "Let go," I say licking a strip of Shikamaru's neck. "Ah" he lets out as he thrusts in and out of me. "Y/N." He let's out, making me moan.

After a few minutes, he unhooks one of my legs from his waist and hooks it on his shoulder. When he pushes back in he goes deeper and hits my bundle of nerves making me toss my head back, "Shikamaru!" I yell out as I claw at his shoulders making him groan.

"Ahh, I'm close Shika!" I call out. "Mee too." He groans as he keeps hitting my g-spot. "Shikamaru!" I scream out as the wave of Europhoria washes over me as I let go. "Y/N." He groans out as he releases inside the condom before pulling out.

He lazily throws out the condom before rolling in bed next to you. "Happy Anniversary." He says making you smile. "Happy Anniversary." You say as you wrap your arms around him