Kankuro Smut

Sandstorm

You and Kankuro were Ata weird standstill you knew one other had feelings for each other, but you didn't know what to go beyond that

But as fate can have it you and Kankuro get stuck in a cave together, some talking leads to steamy kisses, to the best time passers

"Kankuro!" I complain as we walk threw the heat. "Yes Y/N~San," Kankuro answers also annoyed. "There is a sandstorm coming I can smell it," I say as I breathe in and sneeze. Kankuro laughs making me kick a sand pile towards him. We giggle as I spot a cave. "Were still far from the village and-" I start to say, but the sand around us starts rushing in. "Now we don't have a choice," I say grabbing Kankuro's hand and pulling him in the cave.

Minutes pass by and I realize I haven't let go of Kankuro's hand yet, blush creepy on my face son I quickly let go muttering, 'sorry' he just nods before placing his Puppet Casket on the ground.

"You don't have to be sorry Y/N~San, I mean you know I like you," Kankuro says calmly as ever making red possess practically my whole face. "What are we going to do with you Y/N~San, I can't even talk to you without you becoming as red as Gaara's hair." Kankuro says making you chuckle. "it's not my fault you're so cute." I say without even realizing it. "Y/N~San  come here," Kankuro asks gesturing an empty spot on the rock he's sitting on.

As you walk over you don't expect it, but his Chakra strings latch onto you pulling you into a kiss. You instinctively kiss back letting your tongue to aline with his. His delicate hands grace your torso making you moan, seemingly exciting Kankuro he strokes your exposed thighs making you whimper. His lips leave yours for your neck which you tilt to give him free access too do as he pleased.

"Kankuro." You moan out as he bites the soft spot on your neck. His hands keep dazzling your thighs moving them higher and higher until they latch onto the bottom of your shirt, he pulls off both your shirt and fishnet undershirt in one go leaving your chest almost fully exposed to him. "Kankuro, I'm not even going to attempt peeling you're close off." Your wine making him chuckle in a long exasperating minute he peels his close off leaving him only in his boxers. He gently picks you up and lays you on the large flattish boulder, you moan as the sudden coldness.

Kankuro not so gently rips off your bra causing you to groan, but soon makes up for it by yet again gracing his fingers on your body. "Ah." You moan out as you Arch your backs into his hands making his thumbs graze your buds sending waves of pleasure all the way down to your core. "M-More!" I whimper. "What's that Y/N~San, I can hear you." Kankuro teases moving his fingers off you completely. "Kankuro please." You beg. "Please what." He says pulling down your shorts and underwear.

His mouth moves so his lips are just ghosting your core. "Gah make me cum, please Kankuro!" You yell out causing it to echo through the cave. Kankuro seems pleased as he pushes his ring finger into you making you moan out. He thrust that one in and out at an agonizing pace making you whither under his him as his lips ghost your neck silently asking you to beg again. "Please add another finger Kankuro!" You yell out giving him what he wants making him add another finger. You gasp trying to grind down on him as his fingers move expertly. "Oh my god." You let out as you feel your orgasm brewing. Kankuro quickly adds another finger dancing them around Y/N insides just like he'd do with a puppet, yet inside of someone's body.

You let out a satisfying cry of pleasure as you finish on Kankuro's fingers. He quickly kicks them off before freeing himself from the restraint of his boxers.

"You ready Y/N~San," Kankuro asks. You look up to him and bring your lips together before nodding.

"Kankuro," I say in pain as he thrusts into me going all the way in. "Sorry Y/N~San, it's less painful in general this way," Kankuro announced as he slowly moves out and in. I gasp as I feel him strike a pleasurable spot within me. "Faster Kankuro." I pled as my nails dig into his back.

He goes faster hitting the bundle of nerves dead on. "Harder Kankuro," I beg as my nails rack his back, feeling his skin break. He quickened his pace going deeper. I gasp as he wraps my leg around his shoulder before pushing back in.

"Kankuro!" I yell out at the even deeper position. "Y/N~S-San." Kankuro stutters as he twitches inside of me releasing. "Ah!" I yell out as my climax follows his.

His body falls onto mine, us just laying there catching our breaths. "I lied Y/N~San." Kankuro says scaring me, "I don't like you, I love you." Kankuro says making my heart flutter, a smile breaks out on my face as I pull our lips together. "I love you too Kankuro," I say happily before rolling him over, straddling him.

"Seems like the sandstorm isn't over, Round two," I say grinding against Kankuro. "Ah! Yes Y/N." Kankuro says pulling our lips together.

Back at the village

When Kankuro and I walk into the sand siblings house, Temari just starts snickering.

"Temari what's so funny," I complain as she's laughing at me. Kankuro turns and looks at my neck. "Sorry Y/N~San." He says. "For." I start but the mirror across the room. shows my neck.

My neck is scattered with love bites, hickies, and verifying red marks, all over.

"Kankuro!" I yell smacking his shoulder. That's not all "Y/N." Temari says pointing to my hips.

As my shirt doesn't go all the way done you can see Kankuro's handprint on my body from our second round. I look up at Kankuro and his face turns red as his hands were higher on my waist the second time.

I glare at the embarrassed Kankuro. "1," I say folding my arms. Kankuro immediately high tails his sweet ass to his room. I sigh walking over and plopping my ass near Temari.

"Was he good." She says making me laugh. "Yeah...yeah," I say as we sit and talk.