Gaara

Sand Castles!

Imagine you and Gaara have a little girl named Yuki, It's a rainy day, but you promised her you would take her out of the village to make sand castles.

Mommy! You Promised!" Yuki yells sadly. "I know sweetie, it's raining, we can't exactly have sand in here." I say before a thought clicks in my head.

"I have an idea Yuki!" I say excitedly picking up my 4 year old in my arms.

I slowly knock on the door of my Kazekage husband, I hear a faint 'Come In' so I open the door.

Gaara is hunched over with papers scattered all along his desk. "Hello." I hear Gaara mumble not looking up from his desk.

"Love it's raining." I say as Yuki Sits on my lap. "Yes that is why I'm catching up on all this paper work." He says lightly.

"Well you know how I promised Yuki we'd build Sandcastles." I persuade.

"Y/N." Gaara says hesitantly.

"Please Daddy!" Yuki begs hopping off my lap going onto his. "Yeah please Daddy." I say with a slight smile. "Fine." He lets out making Yuki squeel.

A few Minutes Later

Gaara and I pushed the funiture out of the way of the living room trying to make room for a Sandy flat surface. I use my wind jitsu to push the heavy coffee table next to the wall.

"You could've asked for help." He says getting out his gourd. "Not as fun." I say as I watch Gaara pull and push sand everywhere making our living room look like a beach.

"Yay!" Yuki says hopping in the sand.

"Thank you." I say as Gaara puts his arm around me. "You can thank me later, but now let's play with our daughter." He says making me giggle.