Naruto

I-I-I Like You

Imagine you're a blubbering stuttering mess. You're a doctor in the leaf in love with the one and only host of the 9 tails fox. You've patched him up quite a few times, though doubtful he even knows your name, that was until Sakura, your new friend, officially introduces you too. Later on Naruto gets hurt badly and you heal him.

"Hi I'm Naruto!" He chirps making me smile, I was right he doesn't remember me. "Im-" I'm cut off by a gasp. "Wait you're Y/N! You always patch me up with Sakura can't." Naruto says making me smile. "Yeah." I say as Naruto suddenly hugs me. "Thank you." He mumbles.

"N-No problem N-Naruto." I stutter my face flashed with red.

"Let's go Naruto." Sakura grumbles.

-Later-

It's been a couple weeks since you and Naruto, 'met' slash spoke for the first time.

"Y/N!" My colleague, R/N yells making my eyes snap to the blonde on the Gurney. "Naruto!" I yells concerned. I rush to feel a pulse. "Thank god." Iumble before ripping off his sliced into jumper.

A large gash covered his chest with blood spuring out of it, no wonder Sak couldn't heal him, it will be a struggle for me to do so and I've been training to be a doctor for years.

"Naruto." I mumble as my hands fly to hover above the wound.

The familiar mint green glows throw my hand as I concentrate my Chakra into Naruto.

The wound soon closes up making me sigh in relief. "Nn" Naruto groans opening his eyes. "Don't move." I say gently and caring as my hands hover over his sculptured body healing the bruises as well.

"Why aren't you a medical nin?" He asks referring that I use the jutsu. "I don't like hurting people." I say as I don't want to fight with the enemy ninja's it's the main part of being a medical nin, well except healing the wounded.

"You're really pretty Y/N." Naruto blurts out making me blush. "You heal people and I think that's cute." He mutters. "T-Thank You." I say embarrassed.

"Go out to Ichiraku's with me." Naruto says making me let out a small smile. "I-I'd love to Naruto." I say embarrassed.

I know this is a short chapter, and I haven't updated in a week, but my grades started to slip :/ they're getting better so I'm good.

DM me requests, or leave them here, need some inspiration!!!