Kiba Smut

Hating and Loving

Imagine you and Kiba despise each other, okay okay, really actually have huge feelings for eachother, but you both mask it for some unknown reason. You and Kiba just happen to be requested by the same man to deliver an important letter across the land. Apon his request the Hokage assigns you both, even knowing your 'hatred' for eachother.

"This is stupid." I groan as I sit on the large tree branch. "It wouldn't be stupid if you would have left Akamaru and me lead, but no 'you're always right'." He jesters finally getting on my nerves for the last time.

"You know what! You can shove it, I have done nothing to you and all you can do is Blame me for blimming everything!" I yell. Kiba quickly flashed his teeth shoving me against the tree trunk. I gasp, I wind getting knocked out of me, soon being replaced by suprise as Kiba's lips are slammed into mine.

"What are you doing!" I yell pushing him back, despite the pleasure having his lips on mine was giving me.

"Showing you, you have done EVERYTHING to me, I can't do things such as a simple breath without thinking of you!" He yells frustrated.

"Kiba" I say, my eyes softening.

"Forget it let's just go!" He yells before continuing to dash off in the direction to the closest town. I sigh, still confused, soon following him.

Later

"Thank you, thank you so much, I am in debt to the Hidden Leaf." The elder says kissing both of my cheeks. Kiba stands back awkwardly, he hasn't recovered from what ever had happened in the woods.

"It's late, we have a room, please please stay." The man's wife says. "I mean-" I cut Kiba off. "We will take it, thank you." I say before pulling Kiba off to the room he was talking about Akamaru is laying outside.

"Y/N what are you doing." He asks in a hush whisper as I close the door.

"We need to talk." I say folding my arms.

"No we don't!" He yells looking away.

I walk over to Kiba, I pull his face up to mine feeling him gulp before I bring my lips down to his.

"Mm." He moans in protest before pulling me in between his legs. "Kiba-" he cuts me off. "Stop talking " he says before reconnecting our lips.

In an instant I'm across the room on a desk, Kiba on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck desperate to pull him closer.

I snake my hands to his coat, unbuttoning it while Kiba's tongue battles with mine. I slide the coat off before we part, him pulling off my net long sleeve.

Kiba goes down to my neck as I tug at his net top wanting it off.  He pulls back as I yank it over his head before joining once more.

I feel his hands yank down my pants as his lips bruise my neck. I run my hands up and down his abs as I feel his sharp canines nibble at my neck.

I palm his tent brewing in his pants causing him to groan. I go to sucking on his neck as I pull off his pants, rubbing his erection, only a thin layer between him and my hand.

He groans as I feel his legs buckle. He catches himself on the bed before swatting my hand away. He kisses down my stomach before unclipping my bra and sliding my panties down with his teeth.

Kiba pulls my clenched legs apart as he sniffs me making my face turn red. He soon dives his tongue inside me making me arch my back, slamming my hips into his face.

I moan loudly my hands flying to his hair, holding him in place, pushing him deeper. I feel him smirk against me before lapping his tongue at my clit.

I cum, him liking me ckean, I try to regain my breath, but before I know it Kiba's budding hard on is ready at my entrance.

I nod, as he slips inside me. I moan out, trying to push myself deeper on his. As he bottoms out he waits a few agonizing seconds before I roll my hips against him, getting him to start thrusting.

My nails dig in his back as he pounds into me, his tongue lapping at my neck.

My hips thrust up to meet his causing him to go even deeper.

He throws me back so I'm flat on rhe bed, he spreads my legs further before continuing to pound into me. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he pounds my sweet spot causing me to yell out, "Harder!" He follows my command slamming into me.

"I'm close." I whimper racking my nails down the ninja's back. "Wait." He calls out breathlessly, pounding into me faster trying hard to catch our release.

"Now." He calls out before driving into my sweet spot one last time, I clench around him before releasing yelling out in bliss. He quickly pulls out before letting go on the desk.

He picks me up before laying me on the twin bed, falling beside me as we try to regain our breaths.