Chapter #1: First day school

~~DJ's P.O.V~~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I shot up "Ah!...." I looked around "another nightmare?" My older adoptive brother asked from the door way "yes..." I nodded "need a hug?" He held out his arms. "N-NO! I'm not a little cub- er kid anymore" he smiled "Still getting use to living with humans eh?" A slight tint of pink covered my cheeks "Y-yea" I nodded, I was raised by wolves even though I am a human and not a werewolf I have a heart of one "Do you ever wish to be a werewolf?" Danny came and sat on my bed, I shrugged "Not really... I kinda like being a human" he smiled warmly. "Sorry to break this heart warming moment lil bro but, it's your first year of high school! No more home schooling for you!" I shook my head "NO! I refuse!" I hid under my covers, I'm to shy and anti-social for school also other humans might think I'm weird...

 I still kind of act like a werewolf though I am not one "Come on Lil brother it's not gonna be that bad!" He pulled the covers off of me "N-No! What if everyone else thinks I'm weird!?" He shook his head "DJ... Everyone's weird in their own way.." he got up "Now.. get ready for school!" He walked back downstairs."Fine" I mumbled and got off of my bed "really a uniform?" I picked up my uniform and put it on, I looked in my closet for my favorite hoodie "There it is!" I pulled out a blue hoodie with a black paw print on it, it also had wolf ears and a tail attached to it "I'll take it off when I get to class" I pulled it over my school shirt and went downstairs "Ok... I'm ready.." my brother looked at me "Your wearing that?" He questioned, I growled "Hey!" He scolded me "S-sorry!" I put my hands up "It's fine but you have to control that DJ... When you get angry just.. act human ok?" He patted my head "You know the way to school right?" He asked, I nodded "Cya after school!" I said walking out of the house.

~~Time Skip: At School~~

Phoenix drop... Wow... I looked at the huge school "This is gonna be horrible" I whispered and looked around I saw a raven haired girl standing in front of the doors "Pretty" I thought and looked down "I don't want anyone to think I'm staring at them.." I mumbled, I started to walk not watching where I was going I tripped over the fountain, I felt a tug at my hoodies tail as I was pulled back and on top of a girl. I blushed Bright red "I-I'M SO SORRY!" My face felt so hot that I could've had a fever "haha.. freshman I take it?" She questioed, I nodded and looked into her red eyes "Already flirting with the freshman guys I see Lucinda" a sothing voice teased. "Shut up Garroth! I helped him!" I just looked at her, she had orange hair like mine, though mine was alot lighter and she seemed to have a witch hat on "Cute" I accidentally said aloud "Awe thanks sweetie your a cutie too" I blushed darker than before even though I don't think that's possible"D-did I say that out loud?!" She nodded "Um.. I know your kinda freaking out but can you get off of me?" I nodded and got up I held out my hand to help her up,she grabbed my hand. "I'm Lucinda nice to meet you." She smiled "H-hi Lucinda I-I'm not really comfortable with telling you my real name a-at the moment but you can call me Blue! I have bad trust issues..." I kinda mumbled the last part.

"well Blue it's very nice to meet you!" I pulled her up "I'm a witch by the way and your are?" She looked at my hood which was up "Hm? O-oh! N-No! I'm just a human!" I pulled down my hood "Oh! Ok that's why I didn't feel any magicks aura from you!" I nodded "I-" the bell rang and everyone headed inside "cya later Blue!" Lucinda waved me good bye and walked in, I followed."Need to get my papers.." I walked into a line for my papers (A/N forgot what the papers were called opps). After a bit I got the papers and went to my home room "Werewolf class? Magicks class? What the wh-" someone pushed me over.

"Opps I'm sorry" it was a guy with black hair and cyan eyes "What? Am I to cool for you to speak?" He scoffed, I shook my head "No! And maybe you sould watch where your going next time!" I growled and got up "ohh we got a toughie here don't we guys?" He looked at a white haired girl with purple eyes then a brown haired guy with crimson eyes. "Looks like we'll have to teach him a lesson!" The girl said "Yea teach the freshman a lesson Gene!" I ignored them "Hm... Maybe you should join the Shadow Knights instead?" He put his hand on the my shoulder, I turned around and snarled "Back off!" I grabbed my stuff from off the ground and ran to class. "Made it" I panted and walked in, "T-teacher?" I walked up to my teacher "Yah?" He turned around and looked at me "I'm DJ b-but call you call me B-Blue please?" He nodded "Ok Mr. Blue, now go sit!" I flinched running to a seat, "Hah nerd!" A black haired male with ice blue eyes said to me "And excalty WHAT makes me a nerd?" I asked sassily "that you flinched when the teacher told you to sit! Such a nerd!" He laughed, then turned to the front "This is gonna be a looooong year" I mumble.