Chapter #12: The Sports Festival

🎧DJ's P.O.V🎧

 "Come on DJ wake up! Today's the sports festival!" My brother shook me "I don't want to go! We have to run and move!" I whined "Come on DJ!" Danny said pulling the blankets off of me, I whined "Up now!" He said sternly "Fine" I got up and he left "I don't wanna go today one because of the sports festival two because of Gene and three .... Zane..."

 I got out of bed and got changed I did my hair then my tail and brushed my fangs "Ok bye Dan!" I called to my brother as I grabbed my backpack and ran out "Ok so... I have.. soccer and vollyBall.." I mumbled "Then I have running." I started to run, I felt like some one or thing was following me 

✨Time Skip: At School✨ 

💙"Blue's" P.O.V💙 (He is still DJ)  

"Hey look it's the omega" a werewolf pointed and laughed "His ears are weird!" Another laughed "Mmmr.." I groan tucking my tail in my shirt and pulling up my hood "look he's trying to hide!" A werewolf teased, I just groaned again "Hey! Leave him alone!" A meif'wa hissed "And what's a cat like you gonna say otherwise" the first werewolf said "It's not nice! You guys should maybe... Talk? Hang out... Get to know him you don't know... He could be a great person..."

  I turned to the meif'wa, he had orange hair like mine and black ears and tail. I growled "how do you know this meif'wa? I could be a jackass for all you know!" I yelled at him my ears going back, his ears went down and he looked at me "Ohhh that must've hurt! Getting taken down by the one your trying to help!" The second werewolf laughed "And I don't need any help from a meif'wa! I'ma werewolves I can fight my own battles!" I yelled running off 

"TAKE DOWN! Haha how do you like getting taken out by the one you were trying to help!?" That's the last thing I heard one of the werewolfves say. I ran into the boys change room "I can't believe I did that" I said, at this point tears where already rolling down my face, I put my backpack down and hid in the corner. 

The door opened, I hid deeper into my hoodie "Hey wolfy" Gene said "How'd you-" "I knew you were in here I watched you walk in, not only that but your stupid fox tail is not hidden" Gene replied "Ugh... Just go away Gene" "Look wolfy we still have the pictures so unless you want them to be leaked you better come with me" I shook my head "No! Leak them for all I care! I just dont want you to.... Do that.... Again.." I mumbled the last bit "Fine have it your way, we still have the pictures and that's all that matters" Gene laughed and walked out.

"I don't care about him right now all I need to do is learn how to hide my ears..." I got out of my corner and walked in front of the mirror "Ok..." I whispered closing my eyes, after a second I opened them "cool... T-there-" my ears popped back "Dang it!" I yelled closing my eyes, and stomping my foot. I opened my eyes and I was... Somewhere else? "What the... SHOOT! I'm outside!" I turned around to look at the school "Class has already started!" I yelled running back into the boys change room for my stuff, I then ran to werewolf class. 

I was about to walk in but I was rambed into the wall "H-Hey!" I growled, the werewolf pinned me to the wall "Give me your lunch money omega!" The werewolf yelled at me "I-I don't have any!" I tried to push him off of me but he pinned my arms down "give it now, before this gets messy!" He growled "I said I don't have money! I made my own lunch for today!" I growled back, he smirked "Fine have it your way" he let go of my wrist.

"Your-" I was about to speak when the werewolf turned around and punched me hard in the face, I yelped "Ow!" I fell to the ground and held my face "your a weak werewolf! Your a disgrace to the werewolf kind!" The werewolf kicked me in the stomach, I yelped again "now be a good dog and stay!" The werewolf snarled and went into the classroom "O-ow..." I held my stomach in pain "Where's the omega?" I heard the teacher ask "I have no idea sir he must be skipping" the werewolf that just beat me up said.