Chapter #29: Foster Pets And First Boyfriend?

Trigger warning: Violence

~"Blue's" P.O.V~

I sat on my bed, Axel peaking over my shoulder and Basil laying beside me her head on my lap, I was reading warrior cats once again "Never trust a fox" I red aloud "hmm and why not?" I asked, Basil looked at me lifting up her head "What? I'm a fox... kinda..." I said "Why is your tounge always out?" I asked poking her tounge "though it's cute your tounge is always dry..." she got up and jumped off the bed "speaking of dry... I'm guessing you need water?" I joked.

Basil scratched at the door, I picked up Axel then got up myself, I opened the door and followed Basil down the stairs knowing that she was probably out of water, I got down the stairs and saw Danny on the computer doing work "What are you thinking about Dan?" Basil immediately walked to her bowl "There's a lot of dogs that need to be fostered... how would you feel to foster a dog and cat?" He asked out of nowhere "What...? I've never actually thought of it... what happens if we get attached?"

"That happens alot but I know just who wants pets, one of my coworkers wants a cat for his daughter and one son and a dog for they're... lonely son he's actually going to your school for sophomore year" "Do I know this... person?" "No you don't but his name is A.J his wife is Maybell" "Are they humans?" I asked sitting beside him, Basil licked her dry water bowl "No Maybell is a Meif'wa and A.J is a werewolf, they're the first working meif'wa and werewolf couple... I think" "And you said... they have kids? How does that work?"

"I don't know but A.J and I are good friends" "Can... I know they're kids names?" "Umm yah they're names are.... Jaco, Kyra, and Levi? I think" "are they all going to my school?" "No just Levi, the youngest he's about your age" "oh so... are all three of them.. weref'aws?" "Why are you asking me so much questions buddy? I don't know I've never met they're kids, all I know is what A.J has told me" "so are we going to foster the dog and cat?" I changed the subject "Do want to? They are the opposite gender of both Basil and Axel" "Of course I do! A-Are they...named?" "No when we foster them we get to chose the names" my tail wagged.

"I already have names for them!" "Oh?" "Yea! Olivia and Sage! Stay on topic of Basil and Axel's names" "so the cats Axel and Olivia and the dogs Sage and Basil" "Yep!" I said excited "Ok so I'm texting the people who need the fostering help" "you are?" "Yea they say 'You can come any time, soon hopefully' should I go now?" "Do we have the stuff?" "Yea" "ok... sure I guess so" "ok I'll be right back with the two foster pets" I smiled as Danny walked out he got in the car and drove away "Guess what Basil! We're going to foster a dog and a cat!" I said filling up her water bowl.

She gulped up that water like her life depended on it "Calm down girl, your waters staying where it is" "Buzz Buzz" my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Emo Kid= Zane
Stupid Mutt= Blue (DJ)

Emo Kid- Hey DJ, would you like to come over?

Stupid Mutt- Hey Zane, I can't right now but would you like to go to the park later?

Emo Kid- Umm Sure. Text me and I'll meet you there, Ok?

Stupid Mutt- Ok ;)

Emo Kid- Cya soon bye

Stupid Mutt- Bye

I looked at Basil "Ready for another walk?" I asked her "Woof!" "Mew!" Basil jumped on me knocking me over, she started to lick my face but stopped when she heard Danny's car stop in the drive way, I picked up Basil and opened the door Basil's curly tail wagged.

A handsome little Australian Shepherd trotted in with a beautiful tortoise shell kitten on his back he was almost the size of Basil though he was a little bigger than her "These are the two" Danny said following behind them "Wow, really? How old is he?" "Only a few months old" "And he's so well trained? Hi Sage" I said kneeling down beside him, his tail lightly wagged "Hi Olivia" I said petting the little kitten, she started to purr