Chapter #7: The Sleepover pt.1

~~"Blue's" P.O.V~~

Finally I made it home "Hey Danny!" I opened the door and walked in "Hey little brother why do you seem so happy?" He asked, my tail wagged "Because I got invited to my Alpha females sleepover party!" I replied, Danny got up and looked at me with worried eyes "Isn't it mating season?" He asked, I chuckled "I don't think that's how werewolves work but yah... It is" he shook his head "No.. you can't go... What if you try something....?" He asked.

I face palmed "it's not just going to be me!" I replied, Danny nodded "fine... Go get ready then...and be careful when you get there ok?" I hugged him "Thanks big brother!" I ran upstairs for my PJ's, pillow and blanket "I wonder what dares or Truths I'll get.." I thought. I changed out of my school clothes, I put on sweat pants, a fox shirt and tied my blue bandana around my eyes just in case, then I ran back downstairs "Can I dye my hair Dan?" I asked. Danny looked at me from the couch "DJ..." He said.

I blushed "P-please?" I begged, he nodded "Fine but don't dye ALL of it" I smiled and ran upstairs "Ok.." I looked through the cupboards then I found dye "Navy Blue or ice blue?" I asked myself and shrugged "Maybe a bit of both.."I put on some gloves and put a streak of Navy blue in "Thank god I've done this before!" I chuckled and did an ice blue streak right beside it. About 20 minutes have past since I've put the dye in my hair, "It should be good now!" I exclaimed and washed it out, after I dried my hair it had two strecks of different coloured blue in it.

"nice!" I said walking out of the bathroom then down stairs "I'm going now!" I said to Danny running out of the house. I stopped running when I was about half way there and started to walk I accidentally hid my ears and tail without knowing. Finally I made it I sighed and walked up to the house, the door swung open "I'm going to Zianna's house Mija!" Aphmaus mom said, I froze "Hm?" She looked at me "You here for my Mija's birthday?" She looked at my head, I nodded "y-yea but..W-what.. are you looking fo-" she cut me off "Mija said that there were only two werewolf boys left to come, who are you?"

I felt my head "O-oh! Your looking for my ears?" I showed them "S-sorry I can hide them.. I must've accidentally hid them while walking here" my ears perked up, I saw stars in her eyes "You are the most precious little werewolf ever!" She said making me blush "T-Thanks, I'm Blue.." I held out my hand "So polite too!" She shook my hand "I'm Sylvanna, anyways go right on in Blue! Aphmau's in her room!" Sylvanna walked away, I went inside and walked up the stairs, I knocked on the door to Aphmau's room "I think it's Blue or Ein!" Aphmau said opening the door "Blue!" She welcomed me in "H-hey alpha!" I walked in "You can sit on the bed!"

I nodded and sat on the bed beside the white haired male from my class, I looked around "Wheres Ein?" I whispered but apparently Alpha heard "That's right... You don't know anyone else here Blue?" I shook my head "I.... know.... Zane...." I said "Yep.. this mutt knows me" Zane's voice was no longer squeaky, it was kind of cut- wait a second did he just call me a mutt?! I growled "H-Hey! I'm not a mutt!" He chuckled "You sure about tha-" Garroth cut him off "Zane that's enough!" Zane huffed but listened, I signed "well.. ok then introduction will happen-"

there was a knock on the door "That must be Ein!" Alpha got up and opened the door "Hey Alpha!" Ein smiled brightly "Hey Ein!" Alpha smiled back "Great... Another mutt" Zane grumbled "Shut up Zane" I mumbled "Ok come on in Ein!" Ein walked in and sat on the floor just beside the bed "Hey Blue!" Ein whisper-yelled to me, I patted his head. "ok! Introduction time!" Alpha stood in front of a blue haired girl, wait.. that's Katelyn "This is Katelyn" she moved over to a meif'wa "This is Kawaii~Chan" she moved to Ein "This is Ein" the she pointed to me "That's Blue!"

She pointed to the white haired guy who was beside me "Travis, my not alone buddy! And those two are Zane and Garroth!" She pointed to the last two boys "Wow why are there more boys then girls?" Katelyn asked "Yea.." Kawaii~Chan agreed "Oh" Alpha blushed and scratched the back of her neck "U-Ummm..."she thought, I smirked "Because Alpha liked us boys why else?" I replied Ein chuckled and elbowed me "H-hey!" Alpha said looking at me, I blushed "T-thats not why!" Alpha looked away "O-ok... If you say so.." I replied, Kawaii~Chan looked at me and blushed "What?"

I looked back at her "Hm?" Garroth said confused "K-Kawaii~Chan likes Blue~Kuns bandana.." Kawaii~Chan blushed again, I smiled "T-Thanks Kawaii~Chan.." I said, Ein pulled me off the bed making me fall into his lap "E-Ein?! W-what are you.." I asked flustered, Ein blushed "I-I'm sorry I-I just wanted you to sit on the ground beside me!" Ein was flustered too, quickly I jumped out of his lap and sat beside him "What... The two mutt's like each other?"a Zane teased since we both where blushing madly, We both shook our heads "N-No!" I replied Ein stayed silent "Suuure" Zane cooed "This is going to be a looooong night.." Ein sighed I agreed.