Chapter #23: The Lost Kitten

You guys should read my other Aphmau book ;)

☆Blue's P.O.V☆

I woke up to something fluffy tickling my leg "hm..? What the?!" I jumped up as I noticed Luna laying beside me "I could've sworn I put her in my bed..." "you did but.. I came back down stairs to watch another movie.. I ended up falling asleep" "that explains why the T.V's on" I shrugged looking at the time on my phone "we should get going! I can buy you lunch today if you have no money" I said as I ran upstairs to get changed "Buzz Buzz" my phone vibrated I looked at the text as I put on my school shirt.

Me= Blue Emo Kid= Zane

Emo Kid- Where are you DJ? Your gonna be late!

Me- shoot! I am, Luna and I should be there in a bit! ok?

Emo Kid- ok Cya at school!

I changed my pants and ran down stairs "heh I'm already changed" Luna chuckled "anyways we should get going" she said blushing and running out the door "wait! Wait up!" I yelled to her, I locked my front door and started to run "I can't be late!" I turned into my wolf form and bolted for school "I'm like the flash as a wolf" I said as I stopped in front of the school, then i changed back into my human form "shoot" I forgot my bandana at home no! I looked around "todays gonna be the day I kill someone... great.. all I have to do is not get mad a-and keep my head low" I mumbled walking into school.

"There you are D- Blue!" I heard a deep voice call "H-Hey Zane.." I chuckled softly "What's wrong?" "N-Nothing I... Just fogot my bandana at home... A-and I don't want people seeing my eyes.." "Why not? I bet they're cute.." Zane said blushing, I think I can't tell because of his mask "I... um they look weird.. and they're not cute when I'm mad.." I mumbled the last bit "leave the omega alone you thing!" I heard Luna yell, I face pawed "Luna it's fine and.. please don't call me omega anyways, this is Zane one of my good friends.." I said "oh Opps sorry I couldn't tell what he was because of his one eye showing I thought he was a cyclops" I chuckled.

"That's what I should've made your name in my phone Zane" "What? What do you have my name as" " He has it as Emo Kid" Luna said bluntly "wait.. how'd you know that?!" "You didn't text back when he said sweet dreams so I could see it in notifications when I went on your phone, sadly it had a password" "oh.. heh anyway Zane what's your name for me?" I changed the subject "It's 'Stupid Mutt' what else would it be?" He chuckled "anyways wait.. how did I not notice that before? What happened to your ears? And tail?" Zane asked "I don't want to be late to class so I'm gonna go" Luna said walking off.

"Oh I had a meif'wa potion thrown on me... t-that's what happened.. heh it's embarrassing... anyways you should get to class I have homeroom right no-" Zane cut me off "some mutts are stupid aren't they? We have the same homeroom" he said "oh yah! Let's go then!" I said happily walking to class.

**Time Skip: After School**

Today just flew by... I wonder why, and I haven't seen Luna almost all day that's odd.. "What kind of ice cream DJ?" Zane asked "Mint chocolate chip!" My tail flicked in excitement "Ok" Zane said "one Mint Chocolate Chip and... one Chocolate please" Zane ordered "Coming right up" the ice cream man said "here you go" Zane gave him the money and took the ice cream cones and we started to walk away "one for me and one for you" Zane said poking my nose with my ice cream then passing it to me, I took the ice cream and tried to lick the ice cream off my nose.

After a few tries I achieved getting the ice cream off my nose "it's melting DJ better hurry up" Zane warned me I started to lick all around the ice cream stopping it from getting on my hands "you have some on your face Zane" I chuckled "where?" "Here" I said licking the ice cream off his cheek "ow! You your tounges spikey!" Zane rubbed his cheek "oh yea I'm still a meif'wa.." I sighed "I guess being a meif'wa has its pros... I can eat chocolate with out getting super sick and puking" I shrugged "oh Meif'was can have chocolate but werewolves can't?" Zane asked "Yea..." Zane stopped walking and sat on a bench, I sat with him.

"I can't wait till Friday it's gonna be so much fun" Zane said "Yea.. hopefully it won't be as akward as last time.." I replied "heh yah" Zane rubbed the back of his neck, I quickly finished my ice cream "Ahh..." I held my head in pain "...? Are you ok DJ?" "Y-Yea.... just a brain freeze it'll go away." It was starting to get dark I looked up at the night sky "it's very nice..." I was getting dazed "I should probably get going I'll Cya tomorrow Zane!" I wave good bye and ran off taking the long way home "next time I can take a left is where I need to go.." I said quietly walking into a alley way "wrong place.." I mumbled turning around "meow?" I heard a meow.

my heart started to race as I backed up into the corner I slowly curled up into a small ball "notacatnotacatnotacat" I said quickly as a small peach tabby walked up to me "S-Stay away please no, I-I know I'm half your type b-but I'm not a meif'wa I'm a werewolf a-and I'm extremely scared of cats s-so just go along with your day.. er night" the kitten just kept getting closer.

"I know I'm pathetic for being scared of a cute thing like you but you guys razors attached to your paws a-and I see those videos of you guys scaring giant dogs" the kitten didnt listen but instead hopped onto my lap and started to purr "...um.. o-ok?" I started to get more comfortable and I softly pet the tiny kitten "Do have a family little guy..? Your parents must be worried"

The kittens ears went down and it snuggled into me "I guess that's a no.. but I can't take you in.. my brother would kill me if he came home to a random cat being in the house, you have to stay here" I picked up the cat and put him on the ground, I slowly got back up "I'll feed you ok? Umm.. I should give you a name shouldn't I?" The kitten meowed happily "how bout Angel?" The kittens ears went back "W-Wait are you a guy?" The kitten nodded "Opps sorry! Then I'll name you.. Alex? Or Alexander" "hiiss" the kitten hissed "Axel..?" "Mew!" The kitten jumped up and down "Axel it is then I've gotta go buddy! I'll bring you food tomorrow ok?" I started to walk but the kitten followed.

"Your behind me aren't you?" I asked turning around the kittend ran faster to catch up to me but fell on his face "fine.. I guess you can come home with me" "Mew!" The happy kitten jumped up onto my backpack and sat on my shoulder "good boy I'll give you some tuna when we get home" he started to purr and fell asleep on my shoulder "what have I gotten myself into? Taking care of an animal I fear, what an idoit I am".

 I guess you can come home with me" "Mew!" The happy kitten jumped up onto my backpack and sat on my shoulder "good boy I'll give you some tuna when we get home" he started to purr and fell asleep on my shoulder "what have I gotten myself into? Ta...

                                               ^^^This is the kitten (my irl cat Axel)^^^