Chapter #4: The "Fun" Night

⚠Warning: If you do not like smut then do not read past the next warning
Trigger warning: this chapter contains rape⚠

~~Lucinda's P.O.V~~

I kind of feel bad for raging at Blue...I just went into protective mode a few of my friends are bisexual like Teony and Katelyn so I just.. got offended but I didn't listen to what he fully ment, I was in the witchcraft room pacing back and forth "I know what club Blue signed up for... I saw him go to the werewolf club stall... Maybe I should make him a werewolf potion..." I looked at my mom's witchcraft book "Here this should do.." I didn't read the name of potion but it had a picture of a wolf on the page "Ok Soo..." I read The list of what I needed to myself then quickly gathered up the ingredient's and put it into the cauldron "Stir for 20 minutes... Ok!' I stirred and sirred and stirred until the 20 minutes we're up "Great! It's almost the end of the day.." I grabbed a potion bottle and put the potion into it then I marked it 'werewolf potion'.

"All I need to do is find Blue!" I walked out of the witchcraft room and into the halls "Where could he be?!" I huffed and walked around the halls "I can't believe they gave us the entire day for choosing our clubs!" I looked around the corner then saw Blue.. but he was with the Shadow Knights "What's he doing?" I whispered and followed sneakily behind them "So Wolfy what do you think of that Lucinda girl? Hm? Are you actually friends especially after what just happened?" Gene said making me growl "Hm... Oh well I mean I don't think Lucinda and I were really friends in the first place I think we were just... Really friendly with each other." Blue answered.

"You idoit?" I whispered to myself "Well who do you think is cooler? Us or HER?" Zenix asked, hopefully Blue will answer truthfully "Personally I think Lucinda is cooler..." Blue answered, Zenix looked angry "What? Why do you think that WITCH is cooler then us?!" Zenix asked ,I chuckled "That's my boy!" I whisper-yelled "Well.... I mean SHE'S not black mailing me into hanging out with her" Blue answered "Black mailing?" I repeated "Who's there?!" Blue turned around and growled "What did you hear wolfy?" Gene question "I heard someone..." He replied getting closer to were I was hiding "Get er wolfy" Sasha encouraged him.

"Wait..." Zenix stopped him "If your not a werewolf then how did you hear anything?" Zenix asked him "What?" Blue stopped and turned to Zenix "Well I mean I didn't hear anything and I bet Gene and Sasha didn't either" Gene nodded, so did Sasha "I-I just have good hearing I-I guess...?" Blue said in a more questioning matter then an answer "mhm... Suuure.." Zenix said "give me a second guys... I'll meet you at the bleachers soon" Blue walked away and waved them goodbye "You better be there!" Gene yelled disappearing down the hall "Lucy... I know your there..." Blue said leaning on the wall his arms crossed "Yea..." I replied a bit of pink plastered my face "How much did you hear?" He looked around the corner and at me "...how long where you talking for?" I questioned "About.... Three minutes" Blue shrugged "All of it then..." I answered "Oh..." Blue looked down "So... They're black mailing you to hangout with them?" I asked looking at his covered eyes.

"What! Nooo! I-I just like to tease them they're pretty cool once you get to know them" Blue shrugged "Oh... Well.." I looked at the potion bottle in my hand "What's that for?" Blue asked pointing to it "O-oh! N-nothing! J-just a cat potion!" I said hiding it behind my back "oh...ok" Blue shrugged again "Well... I better be going." Blue pointed down the hall and started to walk "Wait!" I grabbed his arm "Yea Lucy?" He turned to me, God I hate it when he calls me that "Blue..." I looked down "I'm sorry I raged at you before" he smiled "It's ok Lucy! But I better get going!" I nodded and he ran off "I don't want to give him the potion just yet... I'll keep it until he needs it" I nodded and walk to my locker for my stuff.

~~"Blue's" P.O.V~~ ⚠Smut ahead⚠

I waved Lucinda goodbye and ran to my locker "Wonder what Gene and Zenix want.." I asked myself. I grabbed my navy blue and ice blue striped bag out of my locker "Time to see what they want I guess..." I said walking towards the doors "BRING!" The bell rang "Perfect!" I whispered and ran to the bleachers "G-GENE?! ZENIX?!" I yelled for the two as I slowly walked underneath the bleachers "Gene... Zenix?" I looked underneath, I felt hands pin me up against the bleachers wall "Hey wolfy" I could barely see who was talking but I knew it was Gene "G-Gene? W-where's Zenix? W-what are you doing?!" I started to freak out, he had me facing the wall instead of him so I was kind of startled "I'm right here wolfy." Zenix came out of the shadows, I could barely see them and the bandana wasn't helping at all for right now.