Chapter #19: Paranoia

☆"Blue's" P.O.V☆

Blaze went home yesterday after giving me a good bruise on the shoulder, it still hurts anyways I'm walking to school at the moment, I'm almost there. Finally I make it to the front gates of the school and walk in "Did you hear about that weird new meif'wa?" A werewolf I've never seen before said "a new meif'wa?" I asked looking at him.

He had black and blue hair with darker Blue and black ears and tail, His ears went down as he looked at me, he froze in place.After a few seconds of him staring at me he blushed and ran off "What's up with him?" I asked confused "Probably just doesn't want to be around the omega" the other werewolf laughed walking away

"Stupid mutts" I heard someone say behind me, but when I turned around I saw a dark purple and dark blue tail go around the corner I started to walk closer to investigate but then the school bell rang."Hm.." I turned and started to walk inside "first is gym today" I sighed "I'm not built for this stuff" I complained walking into the change room "there's the omega alpha" I heard a voice say.

"I'm the omega so wha-" I turned around and instead of seeing alpha Aaron I saw a different alpha.... Ein... "Ein..? You became alpha...?" I asked. "Oh hey Omega" he said "Umm... E-Ein? How did you become alpha?" "The old alpha left the school and gave me alpha male" he said proudly "oh... cool... umm.. are you picking a new o-omega..?" "No sorry Blue, your still the weakest"

"I understand Alpha" I nodded looking down "Hurry up!" I heard the gym teacher yell "I'm just gonna go out.." I said walking out and into the gym."Are you the last one out Blue?" "No there's still Ein and two others" "ok well I'll tell them what we're doing when they get out" the teacher said.

"Since today I don't have anything planned you guys have free time" "yes!" Another werewolf cheered, it was the werewolf I saw before! I looked down at his shirt and chuckled it has an arrow pointing up at his face and it says 'Always Happy' "Hmm...?" The werewolf looked at me and did the same thing as before.

He froze in place and stared at me for a bit then blushed and ran off "seriously what is wrong with him..?" I asked I could feel myself being watched. I quickly turned around trying to see if anyone was behind me but I just saw a flash of dark purple and dark blue again being my lazy self I didn't investigate this time

 I looked around trying to find someone I knew "alpha!" I saw my alpha female being bugged by two of the Shadow Knights "hm...? Blue?" I ran up and hugged alpha."Click" I heard a photo get taken "Wolfy get out of the shoot!" Zenix yelled angrily "Why?" I asked sassy "Fine we didn't want a piture anyways" Sasha said annoyed and walked away with Zenix, Aphmau chuckled "thanks DJ" she said softly "thanks for what?" I asked

"They've been annoying me the past few days especially after what happened at my birthday sleepover" "What happened?" "When you fell on top of me... they were there I don't know where they were but they got a picture and they threatened to show it to Laurence."

"I bet they won't they're to chicken" I said crossing my arms "No... I'm trying to keep you safe... Laurance will most likely try beating you up.." "let him! I'm use to it alpha I'll be fine! It's better than being controlled isn't it?"v "I guess it is..." "Next time they try and get you to do something just tell them to show him the picture... I'll take it from there and.... I promise you won't hurt him... not to bad at least" I chuckled "ok DJ Thanks again!" Alpha said running off.

I still feel like I'm being watched... am I just being paranoid? I looked around again "still no one.." I mumbled "BRING!" "Lunch Time!" The teachers dismissed us "Finally I'm hungry!" I said running to my locker and opening it.

"Wait just a minute omega!" A dark green haired werewolf cornered me "Yea! Give us your lunch money!" The reddish-brown haired one said "I don't have any guys! I make my own lunches!" I started to growl "Remember what happened last time? You don't want thathappening again do we?" my ears went down and I shook my head "Then hand it over" the green haired one held out his hand "I really wish I had friends.." I was just about to give him my lunch money when a meif'wa ran in front of me.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE" she yelled her one dark blue and one dark purple ear going back "look at what the werewolf a dragged in a little kitty cat" "What are you gonna do kitty cat?" They teased "And why are you wearing a mask?" I asked "I'm trying to help you! Leave the stupid questions for later!" She didn't turn around "It's two against one little kitty what are you gonna do?" "It's actually two against three!"

The blue and black haired werewolf stood in front of me and beside the meif'wa "other Jax.. nice to see yah again but... your not much competition when it comes to us" "Just leave him alone guys!" The one known as Jax said "Yea right!" The reddish-brown haired one said "pulling out the big guns then." The one known as Jax said.

He turned into his wolf form which was huge! It was three times the size of my wolf form and about the size of a dire wolf maybe even bigger! "This is why your bullied Jax! Your stupid freakishly large wolf form!" "And I heard the meif'wa here is bullied for her cat like eyes they're said to be freaky and exactly like normal cat eyes" the green haired one said after the reddish-brown haired one.

He sighed and turned back into a human "Just go away guys!" "Fine... but... we'll be back" they said walking away "Thanks for the help mutt..." the meif'wa said "No problem... I better get going if they come back I'm dead meat!" Jax said running off.
Before the meif'wa could get a good look at me I ran off in embarrassment "I'ma werewolf! I don't need help from a stupid meif'wa!" I said walking into a music room closet.

I locked the door and sat down "a guitar..?" I looked at the guitar and picked it up "I haven't played in so long..." I placed my hands on the string and started to play the one song.... Catch my breath. I started the intro and sang along "I don't wanna be left behind distance was a friend- ugh.." I messed up but started where I was "distance was a friend of mine... catching breath in a Web of lies" my ears went down as I continued.

~????'s P.O.V~

I started to walk into the music room looking for the werewolf I helped, I stopped and listened to the person that was playing.

I walked to the door and sat in front of it putting my blue ear up to the door "I've spent most of my life riding waves playing acrobat shadowboxing the other half learning how to... react."

I started to sing along "I've spent most of my life..... catching my breath letting it go turning my cheek for the sake of the show now that you know this in my life I won't be told what's suppose to be right"

To my surprise the person stopped singing "Umm... W-whose out there?" A voice I haven't heard before asked, to nervous I didn't answer "Hello?" I heard the Dorr unlock panicking I got up and ran out.

☆Blue's P.O.V☆

Once again I saw a flash of dark purple and dark blue run out of the room "What the heck... I wasn't being paranoid..?"