Chapter #26:Love Potion Or Not?

☆DJ'S P.O.V☆ (DJ is Blue)

♢Time Skip: Two Hours later♢

"My mom should come and pick us up soon" Zane cut me off "oh ok!" I smiled "I'm gonna go change into my PJ's are you Kacey?" I asked picking up my backpack, Axel instantly jumped up and followed me "I will when we get to Zane's" Kacey said "ok!" I walked into the closet and closed the door "PJ's...." I pulled out my PJ's and relised it was my fox onesie "shoot..." I sighed "I have no choice..." I shrugged putting on my onesie and hiding my ears and tail "I look stupid..." I mumbled pulling up my hood of my onesie.

I looked through my bag and pulled out a can of tuna I aggressively stuck my sharp ulitma fang into the can I moved the can in a circular motion sideways "ouch!" I dropped the can and held my mouth "DJ?" Zane opened the door I blushed bright red, Axel padded up the tuna jucie that spilt on the ground "Um.. I-I can explain" "You Dork" Katelyn laughed "It's not my fault! I like foxes ok?! My brother thought it'd be a good idea to get me a onesie, I was rushed and grabbed these PJ's on accident" blood started to drip down my my arm, Zane instantly notice "What happened?! Are you ok?!" He asked nervously since there was a lot of blood "I'm fine... I just had a stupid idea.. I used my fang to open the can I pointed to the can on the ground.

"You idoit" Zane chuckled picking up the can, Axel meowed "It's ok buddy you can have it back in a minute" Zane said putting the half open tuna can of tuna back on the ground, Axel ran to it and started to eat "is that tuna?" Kawaii~Chan asked "Yea it is... I don't have cat food so... Yea" I moved my hand from my mouth, the blood started to drip on the ground "Oh... it's that bad.." I mumbled putting my hand back "I'll be back" I said walking into the bathroom, I moved my hand again and looked in the mirror, I had a cut on my top lip down to my bottom lip and longer.

"It's bad, I said putting a piece of toilet paper over my lip I sighed and went back into the room, I sat beside Kawaii~Chan "Ummm... c-can Kawaii~Chan braid DJ~Kun's hair...?" "Is my hair long enough for that?" I asked "Yea it is, can Kawaii~Chan do a small braid...?" She asked shyly "sure I guess so..." Kawaii~Chan came and sat behind my, I felt her hands go through my hair "......" I took a deep breath "oh braiding hair time?" Aphla excitedly asked "Yes!" Kawaii~Chan smiled wrapping her tail half way around me, Aphmau looked at Katelyn "Can I braid you hair, pwease?" Aph asked, Katelyn sighed but let her "fine..." Aphmau went behind Katelyn and started to braid her long hair.

I lightly growled when I felt Kawaii~Chan touch my fluffy ears, my heart started to race and I started to blush "K-Kawaii~Chan I know my ears are fluffy b-but please don't touch them" I said "Sorry DJ~Kun, they're just so soft" she blushed and continue on my braid "you better hurry Kawaii~Chan my mom will be here to pick us boys up soon" "ok Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan's almost done" she said finishing up my braid "annnnd done" she smiled "Thanks Kawaii~Chan" I said "ZuZu!" I heard yelling "Oh my moms here already come on Kacey, DJ!" "Thanks Kawaii~Chan" I waved goodbye and got up "Come on Axel" Axel meowed and jumped onto my backpack.

Kacey gave Katelyn a hug and followed close behind me, the three of us walked down the stairs "Hey mom" Zane waved "ZuZu!" She hugged him "are these all the boys?" "Yes mom this is all the guys, there's three not including me" Zane replied, my ears perked up when he said three "Three? Sylvanna told me there was two" Zane's mom said confused "DJ, Kacey, and Axel" Zane chuckled "whose Axel?" When Axel heard his name he jumped on my head and meowed "Mew!" "Aww whose that?" Zianna asked "This is my kitten Axel" I replied as Axel nipped at my onesie's ear.

"Stop that" I growled playfully "Merow!" Meowed again "This is my Lil lion" I chuckled "How cute" Zianna smiled "We should get going, right mom?" Zane said "ok
ZuZu let's get going" Zianna said, we all started to walk home, Zianna in the front, Kacey in the back, and Zane and I in the middle "What do you wanna do when we get to my house? Garroth will most likely want to play with Axel until Axel or him falls asleep and Vylad will hang out with Kacey" "I don't know" I shrugged as we walked up to the house, we walked in and up the stairs into Zane's room "Oh your home baby brother" Garroth said walking into the room "Mew?" Axel jumped off my backpack and onto the ground "Awww he's so cute!" Garroth said "can I play with him?" "Sure go ahead, he'll most likely follow you into your room" I replied "give me a second DJ I'm going to get a drink from downstairs" Zane said walking down the stairs, and Garroth walked out of the room, Axel followed him.