Chapter #13: Akward Encounter

❔❓?????'s P.O.V❓❔

I carried wolf dude into the nurses office to see a meif'wa wearing pink, already thought of a nickname for her "hello there I'm Kawaii~Chan and I'm helping the nurse right now for and assignment what can Kawaii~Chan do to help you?" Pinky asked "Well this werewolf just randomly past out" I said "RANDOMLY?" she questioned "W-What? You think I knocked him out? I wouldn't especially if it's the omega, the Omega's get bullied enough..." My arms were getting tired.

"ok you can put him down on this bed." Pinky patted a bed and I carefully sat down wolfy dude "Ok thanks! Now Kawaii~Chan just needs your name and his name!" She looked at me "I'm Blaze! And thats... Blue... I think" "Interesting... Werewolves have... Weird names.." she mumbled the last part "We do not!" I said my ear twitching "N-No! Kawaii~Chan isn't saying that Blue~Kuns and Blaze~Kuns names are weird!... Just unusual...B-But! They're cute!" Pinky was blushing "Anyways Kawaii~Chan needs to know what happened" pinky came closer to me.

"Well him and I were talking when out of nowhere he passed out.." I explained "does Blue~Kun have a water bottle?" Pinky asked me "Umm... Not that I know of..." I answered "then Blue~Kun is probably just dehydrated" Pinky replied "Oh..." I looked at Blue, his face was red and a little sweaty "Yea that's probably it, well I'm gonna go and let you do your thing ok Pinky?" I started to walk out but she grabbed my wrist "Huh?" I looked at her "Kawaii~Chan needs your help" "Help? Help with what?" I asked.

"err.. ow" I heard Blue whine "With taking Blue~Kuns shirt off" she replied, I blushed "W-what why?" I pulled my wrist out of her grip "Because Kawaii~Chan needs to make sure Blue~Kun is not injured" Pinky said "Why me?" I whispered looking at the roof "Because your here right now" Pinky walked over to Wolfy bro "Ok can Blaze~Kun... Lift Blue~Kun up?" Pinky asked, I did as told. Pinky carefully pulled Wolfy dudes shirt off to revel a big bruise on his stomach and a smaller one on his chest.

"Ouch" Pinky said as she looked at the dark bruises "now Kawaii~Chan needs to take off his..." "Nope not happening!" I cut her off walking away, She chuckled "Kawaii~Chan was gonna say bandana" Pinky untied the blue bandana from around Blue dudes face "Triple ouch" There was a big dark bruise on Wolfy dudes cheek "Blue~Kuns face is puffy" Pinky said "what?" I walked up to Blue dude. He had a dark purple and blue bruise which was making his cheek puffy, I started to concentrate on his features.

"Ok!" Pinky made me jump "God Pinky! You scared the crap outta me!" I looked at her "Sorry Blaze~Kun! Well I got the ice for Blue~Kun. Blaze~Kun can go now if he wants to" "Ok Finally!" I said walking out "Hopefully he's ok..." I said to myself "Blaze!" My green haired friend called me "Hey Daniel, what's up?" "The sky" he chuckled "Ugh... How are you?" I asked again "Good you?" "I'm fine" I shrugged and walked off.

💙Blue's P.O.V💙

"N-No stay away!" I yelled running away from Ein "But why DJ?" He smirked at me pinning me against a wall and holding a knife up to my neck "Stay away!" I yelled tears falling down my cheeks "Ein... Please.." I whispered "Hey its the little pipsqueak DJ!" I heard a deep voice say "Z-Zane?" Zane had a big scar on his stomach that had torn a hole through his shirt "What happened?" I asked terrified "You did this to me DJ!" he yelled "N-No!" I looked at my bloody hand that had sharp claws.

"No" I felt control of my emotions get taken from me "No...No....No" I was looking down and holding my head, Ein stopped holding the knife up to my neck and disappeared with a poof. My eyes went ultima red and I attacked Aphmau who came outta nowhere "Ahh!" She screamed "DJ stop it!" She cried, as I bit her neck with a poof Aphmau disappeared "Stop this DJ!" Lucinda appered "Your losing control" "Lucy....?" I ran up to hug her but before I could she poofed into thin air.

"You have no friends ultima you've lost them in a blind rage" Ein laughed, I looked around to see many dead bodies of loved ones and friends including my brother."N-No! I-I thought that I had good control.." I whimpered "Good now stay a little pup, and I can end your suffering" Ein ran at me with a sword and stabbed it into my chest.

I jumped up, breathing heavily "O-Oh no..." I pulled my knees up to my chest I started to cry more though I was already crying in my sleep "No I don't want to lose control" I whispered looking around, it was dark out "W-where am I?" I stopped when I noticed a body beside me "W-what the!" I jumped almost falling out of the bed, "Stop moving wolfy dude" the person said, grabbing my waist with one hand and pulling me closer. I blushed madly "H-Hey!" I said, He smirked "What?" He said sleepily opening his eyes.

"S-sorry I don't mean to wake you but where are we and WHY am I in bed with you when there is another over there?" I have no idea who this person is but they're already making me uncomfortable especially with where they're other hand is "Because Pinky's in that bed and I can't sleep with her" He replied "ugh.." I have a headache it feels like I'm being shot in the head "Headache?" He asked, I nodded slightly.

"Y-Yeooh" I whimpered burying my head into his chest "Heh.. umm P-Pinky said this would happen, here have some water and an Advil" he said passing me a pill and a water bottle "How do I know you didn't poison this?" I asked consurned "Just take it" The person said rolling they're eyes at me "Hmph... Fine" I sighed throwing the pill in my mouth and drinking it down with water.

"You still sleepy?" He asked pulling me on top of him, and finally moving his hand from where it was "Y-Yea kinda.." I yawned "Ok, go back to sleep" he whispered in my ear and started to softly pet my head. I fell back to sleep quickly because of him it was....nice to know someone was here for me.