Chapter #6: Life As A Werewolf

~~"Blue's P.O.V~~

It's been a week since I've been turned into a werewolf, an ultima werewolf to be exact it's scary to think with just a gaze of my uncontrolable and uncovered red eyes could kill someone. Ein and I have been hanging out alot, he asked me to go to the mall with him and the alpha female her name was... Aphmau? I didn't know Balto had a ma-... Wait... There was a new alpha I almost forgot, his name is.. Aaron he was supposed to be omega but as soon as I came into the pack I was given omega by Balto whatever.

also Lucinda has... Been avoiding me... I'm a little upset about it but I'm giving Lucy her space. right now I'm at the mall waiting for Ein and Alpha, I sigh and look around "Hey Blue!" I heard Ein call me. I look his way and wave to him "Hey Ein! Hey Al-" I freeze, "Wow... Alpha's... Cute" I whisper "Blue?" Ein walks up to me "O-oh y-yea?" My ears go down "This is Aphmau our Alpha" Ein pointed to Aphmau "Hi" she waved slightly then whispered to Ein "I thought we were coming here alone" my ear twitched when I heard her.

"y-you know I can hear you right....?" Alpha blushed "I don't mean it in a mean w-why!" She exclaimed "I-It's ok.. B-but if you don't mind me asking... How'd you become alpha?" I sniffed her "Blue!" Ein whispered-yelled "Y-yea?" My head rose back up "O-Opps... Y-your not a we-werewolf.." I blushed "No... I'm not" she crossed her arms and scoffed "I-I'm Soo sorry!" I blushed brighter "S-So..." I looked at Ein, his ears perked up

"Oh yah! We're going to go to the café first!" He smiled and grabbed my wrist "coming?" He then grabbed Alpha's wrist and started to pull us to the café "So.. what do you guys want?" Ein asked, looking at the menu "I'd like a pumpkin spice latte and a cheese cake please" Alpha said "Ok, what about you Blue?" Ein looked at me, I shrugged "J-Just a.....Hot chocolate... Please" I looked down "Ok" Ein smiled "I can help who's next" a light brown haired guy said.

"L-Laurence?" Alpha questioned looking at the cashier "oh hey Aphmau!" He wave "Who are your friends?" He asked looking at Ein and I "These are my werewolf friends Ein and Blue" she replied, Laurence looked at my ears then at my face then did the same to Ein "..umm.." He looked back at my ears, I blushed and pulled up my hoodie to hide them "Hey!" Ein's ears went back "It's rude to stare!" He crossed his arms "What?" Laurence scoffed.

"I wasn't staring." Laurence replied "Yes you were and I don't appreciate you staring at his ears because they're not like everyone elses" Ein growled, Laurence looked flustered "I... Don't like your friend Aphmau...why are you even here with them?" Laurence said to her "Laurence.. I'm there alpha.. they look up to me." She replied "How do you know that hm?" I muttered, Alpha looked at me "Oh so now you don't look up to me?" She scoffed "How do you know I ever even looked up to you?!" I yelled back, my ears were flat against my head.

"Because don't all werewolves look up to an alpha?" She replied, I could tell she was annoyed "Well how do you even know I was born like this? " I yelled, I felt my fangs show and my eyes start to go red "Blue..." Ein covered my eyes with his hand, I was breathing heavily "I'm just going!" I said, I tried to walk away but Ein grabbed my wrist "Please don't go." He hugged me "Why are you trying to mark a Omega?" A green haired werewolf laughed

"W-what?" He let go of me, I looked down "Your the omega?" He asked, I didn't answer "Why didn't you tell me?!" He asked in a little bit of an angry tone "B-Because... I didn't want you to bully me..." I replied, Ein shook his head "Of course I wouldn't of bullied you! Your my friend.." Ein hugged me again "T-Thanks Ein" I hugged back "Well... I need to go.. I'll cya two tommorow ok?" I still didn't look up "Ok.." Ein said "Cya Blue.." Aphmau waved, and I walked out.

✨Time Skip: Friday✨

"Well well.. if it isn't the little Wolfy" I heard Gene say behind me "What do you want Gene?!" I growled "I want you..." I froze and turned around "W-what?" I blushed "Nevermind you did what I wanted" he smirked running up to me, I yelped as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and lifted me off the ground "G-Gene" I said weakliy "What WOLFY?" He answered, my hands grabbed his hand that was holding me off the ground.

"I-I c-can't b-reath" I stuttered "hm? I can't hear you, but you can hear me...can't you?" Gene growled "W-what i-s t-this a-bout?" My vision was going blurry "Your a werewolf" he replied, making his hand into a fist "s-o?" I said "You said you weren't a werewolf! You lied to me!" He punched my face, making my mouth start to bleed, he huffed and threw me to the ground "Pathetic" Gene said walking away, I groaned holding my bruised cheek.

"O-ow.." I flinched my hand back, then wiped the blood from my mouth then I got up "Ugh.. it's the end of school.. why'd this have to happen now?" I sighed, and started to walk back to class "I forgot my binder on my desk.." I whispered walking into my class room and to my desk I looked at my desk, it had my binder and a note on it "What the?" I looked at the front of the invite "Hm?" It red "Your invited to Aphmau/Alpha's Birthday sleepover!" I blushed "Why would Alpha invite me?" I looked inside "Hey Blue! We may have gotten off on the wrong... Paw!" I chuckled softly "But I don't want you to hate me! So.. I'm inviting you to my boys and girls sleepover party!.

But of course you won't be sleeping at my house, you'll be going to Garroth Ro'meave's house afterwards for a boys night :)" I nodded, and read the address. "anyways the games consistent of Spin the bottle, truth or dare, and just hanging out! Hopefully we'll get along and Cya there!" I finished reading the invite "cool.." I grabbed my binder and stuff from my locker and ran home.