Chapter #24: The 2nd Sleepover

Trigger warning: Animal abuse?

☆Blue's P.O.V☆

I woke up to light purrs on my chest "hmm...?" I slowly opened my eyes "Axel? What are you doing?" I asked sitting up "Mew!" He meowed sweetly "good boy" I lightly pet the little kitten that was sitting in my lap "are you hungry little guy?" I got up off my bed "Mew!" He followed "Is that a yes?" "Mew!" "I'm guessing it is" I looked in the mirror "oh I'm a werewolf again!" I smiled "this is the real me buddy!" "Mew!" Axel gripped onto my pants and started to climb up my leg "Axel... what are you doing?" He sat up on my shoulder and nuzzled my face "I love you too buddy but I gotta get ready for school today" tomorrow's Friday and it's the sleepover!

I quickly got changed and then went down stairs, I got my new kitten some tuna and put it on the floor "Axel! Foood" I chimed the little kitten slowly hopped down the stairs doing his best not to fall, once he got down he charged over to the food and started to devour it.

I kneeled down and started to stroked his nice peach fur "Calm down there bud your foods not going anywhere" I got back up and got a small bowl filled it with water and put it on the ground "Mew!" Axel finished the tuna and started to lick up the water "I better get going I'll see you after school Axe" I opened the door and Axel instantly ran and jumped onto my backpack.

"You've got to stay here I've got to go to school and you can't come" I put down my backpack and took him off of it, then my backpack back on "Bye bud" I opened the door and locked it looking inside the window "What... Where'd he-" "Mew!" Axel meowed in my ear, I jumped "You Lil bugger" I smirked "I guess you can come with me... but you gotta promise me that you'll stay safe while in the school" Axel nodded.

I started to walk to school, when I made it to the school yard I could feel dozens of eyes watching me, judging me "Umm... Blue..?" Luna came up to me "oh hey Luna! Your meif'wa again!" I said before she could point out the kitten on my shoulder "oh yah I am" she smiled "and I can see your a werewolf again" I nodded "anyways I should get going bye!" I said running to the bleachers and hiding under them.

"I hate it here... you DON'T want to know what happened under here My Lil Lion" I said putting down my backpack "you'll have to stay in my-" "oh wolfy, what a surprise" Gene cooed "Back off Gene" I growled opening up my backpack "What do we have here?" He aggressively picked up Axel.

"Hey! He's mine put him down!" I tried to grabbed my innocent little kitten "a little kitty? And why does a werewolf afraid of his own Shadow have this little guy?" Because I'm not scared anymore!" I yelled, Axel squirmed in Gene's grasp "Mew!" He cried "Stop moving you piece of shit" Gene held onto the fragile kitten tighter "Mew!" "Gene Stop! Your hurting him!" I started to cry "He's just a fragile kitten!" "And what are you going to do about it?" He asked, I looked down and growled "don't make me look up" I said taking off my bandana "I will go in for the kill" I snickered evily.

"Like you'd do anything but you can have your stupid thing back" Gene threw Axel at me and I caught him, Gene then walked off "Jokes on him... my eyes aren't even ulitma red" I chuckled "are you ok buddy?" "Mew" my Lil Kitten nodded "let me put you in here" I said lightly placing him in my back pack, I opened my lunch bag and a container in it "take some when you hungry but not to much or else you won't have anymore ok bud?" Axel nodded and I closed my backpack and lightly put it on my back slowly walking into school.

♢Time Skip: End of School♢

☆Still Blue's P.O.V☆

School took soo long today since I was worrying about Axel, but thank irene that the day is over. Right now I am walking to my locker "BLUE!" Zane ran up to me panting "Zane...? What's up?" I did my pass code and opened my locker to hear light meows "shh!" I said picking up my backpack ".......What.... Was... That?" "Nothing don't worry! Anyways what's up?" "The sleepover is starting today instead, want me to walk you home to pick up your stuff?" "Oh.. yes please Thanks Zane" Zane and I started to walk.

We made it to my house I unlocked the door and aloud Zane in "I'll... meet you at Aph's ok?" "Nonsense I'll walk with you!" "N-No! G-Go! I mean... I'll meet you there please go ahead of me" I said closing the door "fine..." I heard sat as he started to walk away.

I open my backpack, a cheery kitten jumped out scaring me and making me fall over, he sat on my chest as if he has just taking down the strongest animal "Irene! Axel you scared me" I chuckled sitting up "Merrrow!" He attacked my hand playfully bitting it "ok ok Axel" I put him on the floor and cleaned up my backpack along with my lunch pail, I fed Axel and went upstairs to change.

I changed into my paw print hoddie with dark blue sweat pants, I grabbed the first pair of pj's I saw and threw them into my empty backpack along with a blanket and pillow, I grabbed a collar and leash from off of the coat hanger "I'll buy you your own harness and collar when we go shopping for you ok Axel?" I said putting the ice blue collar on him then attaching the leash to it.

I put two cans of tuna into my backpack them put my backpack on "Up" I said bending down so Axel could jump up onto my backpack, and that he did. I started to walk, when I finally made it to the house I knocked on the door "Mijah! One of your friends are here" Sylvana said opening the front door "aww" stars were instantly in her eyes "a backpack and all so prepared" "Mew?" Axel meowed "oh..." I blushed scratching the back of my neck "I hope you don't mind b-but I brought my kitten..." my ears went down.

"he has a separation issue I think he won't stop following me..." Sylvanna smiled "It's ok! Your doing the right thing by helping this cutie! What's his name?" "I n-named him Axel.." "That's a cute name, anyways Aphmau is upstairs your the last one to come and Zianna will be here to bring Kacey, Zane and you back to her house." Sylvanna explained "ok thanks Aphmau's mom!" I said running into the house and upstairs, Axel gripped tightly onto my shoulder with his claws.

I knocked on Aphmau's bedroom door "DJ!" She instantly opened the door, Axel hid behind my head "Why the whole backpack?" She asked "so I wouldn't forget anything this time! " I chuckled "oh good idea! Come in we where just playing would you rather" I walked in and sat beside Zane "Why the...." Zane froze as he stared at me backpack, a confused expression on his face "Wha- oh yah! A-Aphmau... I-I hope you don't mind b-but I umm.. b-brought my kitten" I took my backpack off making Axel sit on my shoulder, Aphmau squealed I covered my ears "death once again... What's up with you girls and squealing?" I asked "she does it when excited" Katelyn said "makes sense... I guess" I replied "aww he's soo cute Ahh what's his name?" "It's Axel..." I blushed a bit.

"Isn't it kind of odd... a werewolf having a cat?" Kawaii~Chan asked "it is... but... I think he was abandoned by his old owners... I... he found me in a alley way, he scared the cap outta me but then helped me through my fear" Axel laid in my lap and I stroked him "...don't you think he could use a bath?" Kacey asked "yea... but I was hoping... someone could help me..." Zane put his arm around me "I have pet shampoo at my house we can give him a bath later ok DJ?" I blushed and nodded "DJ?" Kacey asked "SHOOT!" I blushed more "I forgot all you guys know me as Blue... b-but my real name is DJ... please don't tell anyone..." I asked.

"Of course DJ~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan smiled "lips are sealed" said Katelyn "same here" Kacey agreed "oh.. I see the potion that Jax put on you still hasn't worn out" I chuckled "Yea..." Kacey's ears went down and he blushed "anyways on to the would you rather!" Aphmau said.