Chapter #20: Katelyn's Little Brother

☆Blue's P.O.V☆

That was weird I just saw the tail again... wasn't that the tail of that meif'wa that saved me? I thought walking out of the closet "I should probably get my lunch now shouldn't I?""Yea I should" I said looking around the corner, as I was about the start to walk a small human ran out of the bathroom "Get him!" I heard a voice yell. 

The small human ran around the corner and hid behind me he was bleeding as well as panting, he had blue hair and pale skin along with cyan eyes."Where'd he go?" One of the werewolves that tried to hurt me before said, my ears went back and I walked from around the corner "You should be ashamed!" I yelled looking at them "hmm? and why's that?" "Because your bringing an innocent human into our werewolf problems!"

The two just laughed "you know he's right, right?" A sly sounding voice said "You hurt Katelyn's pour little brother for no reason, wait till she hears about this" the voice continued "Where are you?" The werewolves asked looking around the only place they didn't look was up.

"I don't know all I know is you guys are goners" the voice said as a sound of a gun went off the werewolves whimpered and ran away I fell to the ground covering my ears from the loud noise as I started to softy sob "woah are you ok?" The voice asked "W-Who are you?" I asked between sobs.

"Look up" I wiped the tears out of my eyes and looked up at the roof "not all the way up you idoit" the voice said annoyed I looked down a little and my eyes came to one of the trees, blushing I instantly look down "H-Hey! What's your name?" I asked "Why are blushing?" She asked "U-Um I-I c-can see up your s-skirt"

I slowly looked up trying not to look "WHAT?!" She blushed bright red and pushed her skirt between her legs "Why don't you just get down?" I asked, at this point the girl was a tomato "I-I can't" I could hear chuckles from around the corner "Kacey?" The girl asked "Hey Luna" Katelyn's brother said walking out from behind the corner.

"Luna huh?" I asked "Kaceeey! You weren't supposed to tell hiiiiiiim!" "Opps.... sorry" "Wait you guys know each other? A-And... what was that gun shoot noise...?" "Don't worry that was just my phone! I felt horrible when you fell down crying it broke my heart to hurt you" Luna said jumping to the ground "O-Oh Y-Yea I'm fine... no need to care about Lil old me"

"Are you sure?" "Yea it's just loud noises REALLY scare me along with Heights cats and..." noticing that I was talking to a meif'wa I blush not being able to speak "Umm... H-Hi umm um u-uh um.." I started to blush more "I think he's trying to say meif'was also scare him" "don't worry I don't bite" she smiled showing her sharp cat-like fangs.

"S-Sorry I-I have bad anxiety" I said looking down "look at me" Luna said putting her hand under my chin and making me look at her, I blushed more as I looked at her purple and blue starry mask "Why do you wear a mask..?" She asked "I'm just gonna leave you two alone" "W-wait I'm not good with girls please don't leave me" I started to sweat a bit.

"you got this man" Kacey patted my back and walked off "Umm....I-I like your mask.." "your not going to start flirting with me are you?" She ask annoyed "This white haired guy and navy blue haired guy do that enough. The blue one has a thing for meif'was I think he says I'm 'Hot' and he uses alot if pick up lines" she shivered.

"I don't like people, meif'was or werewolves alot... I already got into five fights and I just came here last Tuesday" the dark purple and dark blue tabby meif'wa continued "I saw how badly they treat you... it's horrible I understand your omega and all but the alpha's telling Jax and Ryder to do this he's supposed to stop this stuff from happening"

"W-wait what...? What alpha? are you sure? I know Aphmau and E-Ein... YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN!" I started the tear up "Ein wouldn't put me through this! But neither would Aphmau..." "Alpha male I think..." she replied "I need some time to think thanks for telling me about this... I'll talk to you later Luna" I waved goodbye and ran to the cafeteria.

I looked around for someone to sit with but all my friends were in class "Hey Blue!" Zane yelled "Z-Zane... um hi" I blushed remembering what happened at the sleepover "long time no see" I smiled "I missed you, yah mutt" "Hey! Don't call Blue a mutt!" Blaze said offended.

"don't worry Blaze he's just joking around him and I are friends" "Blaze why are you talking to the Omega?" Ryder asked walking up to Blaze "your not ever going to be the alpha with who you hang with, come hang out with us" "Bu-" I cut Blaze off "go on Blaze I'll be fine I got Zane" I smiled Blaze nodded "Thanks Blue" "Cya" I waved goodbye.

"So how have you been?" Zane asked "good...still wearing your mask I see" "same with you" "Actually it's a bandana" I said in a sassy girl voice "oh um sorry Baby Blue" "What the... why would you call me that?" I asked "Well that would be your girl name" he explained "I guess s-" "BRING!" The bell rang for class.

"Cya later Zane!" I ran off and into
the potion making class "ok class today we'll be learning how to make werewolf potions!" The teacher said "sorry about being late!" a meif'wa said running into class "It's ok Luna just go sit" the teacher said "Hey Lucy" I whispered to Lucinda "oh hey Blue" she smiled.