Chapter #16: The Misunderstanding

Today's my birthday! Yay! That means I'm posting three chapters to get them all out of draft form! Oh and hey Luna!

💙"Blue's" P.O.V💙 

"So... You've been having temptions?" Blaze asked in the middle of the movie breaking the nice silence between us "yah..." I didn't look away from the screen "Umm.. if you don't mind me asking what kind of temptions?" "Just biting things, to howl, eating ALOT more meats than I use to" I said looking at him "so your still getting use to being a werewolf?" "Is that the temptions?" "Yea they are" "Then yes, I'm still getting use to being a werewolf" I shrugged looking back at the screen.

 "If you don't mind me asking, again... Umm... How do I say this...? Umm... What type of werewolf are you?" Blaze asked "W-What do you mean...?" I froze "I read in a book that normal werewolf temptions are chasing after sticks, balls, and frisbees, eating more than normal, craving meat more often, liking to break windows and being more aggressive than when they were human. But you're temptions are of a ulitma werewolf" "H-How do you know my temptions are of a ulitma werewolf?" I asked scared.

 "I read it in the book of werewolves and ulitma's" "you can't always believe what they say in books Blaze" I said closing my eyes and cuddling into him "Why are you cuddling up to me?" He asked "Because you're warm, plus you stole my blanket" I chuckled "Hmph fine" he wrapped his arms around me. 

After a bit the movie ended and it was night "I'm excited for tomorrow night" Blaze said, his ears perked and tail wagging "are you excited?" He asked "um... I don't know if I'd say I'm excited but more.... Worried... Scared and nervous" I shrugged "What Time is it?" "Wow... It's pretty late..." I looked at the clock "It's... Umm..." After a few seconds of looking at the clock I turned on my phone "it's past ten" "late? You call that late?!" Blaze laughed.

"I-I mean I don't normally stay up this late... I know I'm weird" I blushed, Blaze grabbed the remote and put on another movie. "If you get tired just go to sleep ok? But if after the movie your tired then we can go to sleep" "ok..." I yawned burying my face in his shirt.

 ✨Time Skip: After Movie✨

🔥Blaze's P.O.V🔥

 "That was a good movie!" I chuckled looking at Blue "asleep? Already?" I slowly picked Blue up and started to walk up the stairs "Mmm... B-Blaze?" Blue said waking up "shhh... Just go back to sleep" I whispered "O-Ok..." Blue closed his eyes and I slowly placed him on his bed. "Where do I sleep?" I asked myself "Sleep with me" Blue said sleepily "ok." I smiled laying down "Night Blazey" Wolfy dude said "Heh" I blushed "Night wolfy bro" I whispered hugging him .

✨Time Skip: The Next Morning✨

💙Blue's P.O.V💙

 I woke up with a yawn and a strech, I tried to get up but I was pulled down "what- Blaze? Umm..." I felt my face heat up. "Ok..." I slowly pulled Blazes hands off of me and got up "I feel... Odd" "Bite someone!" Red yelled "Screw off Red!" I mumbled walking out of my room "Come on yah know yah wanna" "I know I do but my fangs are showing" I went into the kitchen "not stupid I see" he chuckled "no I'm not" would it fully turn me if I bit myself? Or would it not affect me? I thought.

"So DJ..." "Don't call me that JD, Blaze is here" "fine, then don't EVER call me JD it's stupid! It's two letters! And YOUR name backwards" "So? Red is three letters" I said opening the fridge "what yah making?" "Bacon and pancakes" "Chocolate chip?" "You really want me to die don't you?" My ears went back "awe you listened in werewolf class" "yes I did, good thing I got substitute chocolate chips" I grabbed out the pancake batter and poured it into a bowl then I added a bit of water.

 After I stirred for like five minutes and put the substitute chips into it "finally I'm starving!" Red whined "Be patient you" I mumbled pouring some batter spots onto the pan "it should be done in a bit" after a bit I flipped them. Then a few more minutes later I put the pancakes onto the plate and poured some syrup onto them.

"Looks good Blue! I know your good at one thing" Red teased, I sat down about to take a bite"BLUE STOP!" Blaze grabbed the fork out of my hand and threw the window, shocked I looked at him "B-Blaze?! What's wrong?! Is there a fire?!" "Yea you ruined our breakfast" Red scoffed "Those are chocolate chips they could kill you!" "BLLLAZE!" I whined "Don't you think we know that idoit? Blue listens in werewolf class" "Yea... Reds right... Those chocolate chips are subs..." I answered getting up and grabbing another fork.

 "Theres some for you on the counter" I pointed to the counter and sat down "can I trust you Blue?" "Hm? What do you mean Blaze?" "With Red... Isn't he.... Evil?" "Yes I'm evil! Mwhahah!" Red laughed "so? Why does that matter? He's not that good at it" "Couldn't he of changed to normal chocolate chips?" 

"What? Blaze no! I'm in full control and have been all day so far!" I smiled warmly. "Yea he has been in control all day it's very... Annoying" Red growled "ok..." Blaze shrugged grabbing his pancakes and sitting down in front of me. I started to stuff my face with the pancakes, Blaze hesitantly took a bite and as soon as he did his eyes lit up.

"Blue! These are amazing!" His tail wagged viciously "calm down Blaze" I chuckled "you never made the bacon!" Red groaned "Oh yea" I got up and started to cook the bacon. I heard Blaze get up and I felt hands snake around my waist, I blush "Blaze...?" I questioned "Yea?" He placed his head on my shoulder.

 "What are you doing?" I ask "Oh nothing" I felt a light nip at my neck "Bllaze..." I let out a small moan as he bit harder "You like it don't you?" He whispered in my ear "Red? What did you do to him?" "I might've poured a potion on the pancakes instead of the syrup" "What was the potion? And when did you get control?" I asked in a calm tone "I thought it was a potion of poison but it was probably a potion of love..." Red anwsered "Dang it Red!" I said pushing Blaze to the ground.

 "Blaze!" "Yea cutie?" "I. DO. NOT. LOVE. YOU!" I yelled Blaze shook his head "I know that wolfy bro, why would you think I liked you? I'm straight and I like this werewolf girl" "....." I froze "Blaze....." Red said "I think you might've broken Blues heart..." "What? But he said he didn't like me" "He said he didn't LOVE you" Red responsed "Oh... Shoot... Umm wolfy dude? I-I didn't mean it!" Blaze shook me "Blaze... I'm fine it's not like I liked you I like some other werewolf" I faked a smile.

"I was just shocked ok?" I lied, Blaze nodded "ok..." "let's finish eating" I said finishing up the bacon and putting some on Blazes plate "Actually.... I've lost my appetite I'm just going to go up in my room" I said to Blaze, Blaze nodded "Ok Blue... I'll be up there shortly" I ran up the stairs and jumped on to my bed with a loud "THUD" I groaned "You were enjoying that weren't you?" Red teased "No I wasn't, it brought back horrible memories of the beginning of the year" "Horrible memories you say?"

 "Yea it happened before you were bounded to me or whatever" "ah Interesting" Red said "Blue?" Blaze walked into the room "Oh! Hey Blaze" I said in a cheery voice "Wanna go play fetch at the park?" Blaze asked a huge smile on his face "Sure I mean I probably won't fetch the ball but I'll throw it for you" I got up and followed Blaze to the park. 

When we got there he turned and smirked at me "Fetch!" Blaze threw a frisbee, not able to control myself I shifted into my wolf form and ran after the frisbee catching it in mid air and landing on my face "Not gonna go after it huh?" Blaze teased "Shff uff" "What?" Blaze cocked his head "I said shut up!" I spat out the frisbee "Oh ok" He replied, I whimpered in pain what's wrong Blue?" "O-Oh! N-Nothing!" I said out of embarrassment. 

It's my hips... I don't know why they hurt though but I don't want Blaze to worry "the Suns almost going down" I looked up changing the subject "What...? Already? We just woke up didn't we?" "I mean we did sleep all day Blaze" I chuckled "oh.. wow you were tired" he said "What about you? Hmmm?" "Heh I was watching T.V in the bed you have a T.V in your room... Did you forget?"

 "No I didn't forget I just don't use it often" I said quickly turning back into my human form "We should get back home... Before the sun sets..." "you scared?" Blaze asked in a teasing tone "yes yes I am! Now let's go!" I whined pulling Blaze back to my place. "Blazzze..." I whined loudly as we walked in "What Blue" "I don't like this!" I could feel myself being forced into my wolf form, and that I was.