Chapter #3: "Blue's" Rage

~~"Blue's" P.O.V~~

Lucinda looked at me with worried eyes "Did they hurt you?!" She looked at me up and down "No... Lucy I'm fine.." I was still in shock "You ok?" She asked snapping me out of my trans "Y-yea...." I nodded, then she noticed I called her Lucy "Did I not tell you NOT to call me that" she crossed her arms "Heh.. sorry..." She smiled putting her hand my shoulder "It's ok Blue, Anyways what did you sign up for?!" She seemed very excited "oh I-" she cut me off "Oh wait let me guess!" She gripped my shirt "Umm... Writing?!" She started jumping "No.." I shook my head "Reading?" I shook my head again "No..." She looked up "Oh oh! ART?!" I shook my head once again "I'm shy when it comes to showing my art...." She nodded "Oh I know LGBTQ!"I shook my head "What! N-no I'm not gay!" She looked at me angrily "BEING GAY IS NOT A BAD THING!" She yelled "W-WHAT! N-NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!" I huffed "You know what?!" She pointed to me.

"W-what?" I asked "IM GOING BEFORE I TURN YOU INTO A CAT!" And with that she walked away "W-wait! Lucinda.... No..." I felt a lump in my throat "No... Stay away tears" I mumbled but tears just rolled down my face "Did you..." I looked at the source of the voice "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled pushing the person over "Nya! Who do you think you are?!" The meif'wa hissed, scared I just growled "Back off before I RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" I feel... Different "Michi doesn't like you very much!" She hissed again "YEA WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU!" Something was changing about me "Nya... Your eyes were blue before no?" She asked her ear twitched "MY EYES SHOULD NOT-...." I stopped "W-what?" I calmed down "Nya your eyes..."  She pointed at my face "What about them?" I scoffed "T-they're red... Are you a Werewolf?" I shook my head "IM A HUMAN!" I was kind of offended "Nya Well... They are ultima red" I looked at her "Then why aren't you dead?!" She hiss "NYA RUDE!".

I huffed "I'm sorry... But if my eyes are ultima red why haven't you turned?" She laughed "NYA because! I'm a meif'wa! Plus your a human... I think they just changed that colour" she shrugged "Nya whatever Michi out!" The meif'wa got up and ran away "Shoot... Can't look any humans in the eyes... Just in case" I looked at the floor then started to walk "Hey Blue?...." Garroth walked up to me "Y-yea?" I just noticed I was crying and the tears where still on my face "Are you ok?" He asked "Yea! I-I'm fine" he countiued "Is Lucinda ok? She stormed out of here after talking to you and... I saw you attack that meif'wa.. Blue... You need to control yourself.." He said "Control myself...." I repeat "Yea..." At that point I lost it "CONTROL MYSELF! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD MY WHOLE GOD DAMN LIFE! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CONTROL MYSELF I WAS RAISED BY WOLVES!" I snarled and looked into Garroth's eyes "B-Blue... Your eyes are red..." I froze "SO?!" I walked away "UGH!" I walked to a plant and sat beside it.

Tears rolled down my face "awe did the aggressive Human were himself out?" I looked up and snarled "SCREW OFF ZANE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TORN TO SHREDS!" Zane put his hands up in surrender "Fine nerd" he walked away, I brought my knees up to my chest and held them there just crying "I saw what you did in there wolfy pretty impressive" I knew who it was right away "Go away Gene" I didn't yell... I didn't have enough... Engery "awe but wolfy.." Gene sat beside me "Here" he wrapped something around my eyes "HEY!" I yelled, I was kind of freaking out "Calm down stupid!" Zenix chuckled "N-No!" I grabbed Gene's hand and pinned him to the ground "what are you trying to do Gene?!" I questioned him "nothing he was just trying to help you! God!"Zenix said I froze, that gave Gene the chance to turn us over "Now look who's on top wolfy" I blushed "G-Gene!" I yelped "Looks like the little wolfy is showing weakness" Sasha teased.

"G-guys S-Stop...." The mask thing fell off of my face "hmm.. Interesting ultima red eyes but... They do not affect me..." Gene stared into my eyes making me blush more "Ggeenne" I whined "tell me wolfy.." Gene sat up and straddled my waist, fuck, that... Feels weird... "Are you a Werewolf?" He questioned "No I'm not" I was calm... And uncomfortable "Well then how-" I cut him off "I was raised by wolves though..." He froze "Interesting..." He shiffted a bit, which made me gasp "G-Gene!" He smirked "Yea wolfy?" I blushed a bit "C-can you get o-off of me please?" He sighed "fine as you wish... Oh and wolfy? You might want to keep the bandana on" he got off and passed me the blue bandana.

"O-ok.." I put the bandana over my eyes "Cool" Zenix stated "Nice" Sasha said "Sweet new look wolfy!" Gene held his hand out to help me up, I paused for a second then hesitetaly took it "am I really that scary?" Gene asked pulling me up, I shook my head "N-No your not scary just... intimating..." I was really freaking shy around them... I don't know why though "So Wolfy... Do you want to join the Shadow Knights?" Gene asked "Yea" Zenix said "N-No not really..." I looked down "Well you don't have a choice.." Sasha said showing me a picture of me pinning Gene down and a picture of me attacking that meif'wa Michi "Good job Sash" Gene gave her the thumbs up "Hah! What are you going to do with those? I have no friends!" Shoot... I just put myself down...  "Well we can show this one to the principal" Sasha said pointing to the one of Gene and I "And.. we can show this one to Mikai!" She pointed to the one with me attacking Michi "And that is?" I asked sassliy.

"Who Mikai?" She asked , I nodded "Oh it's Michi's protective older brother" (A/N this is most likely not true but use imagination 🌈) "So?" I questioned "Do you WANT the shit beaten out of you? He's a meif'wa they're pretty god dayum strong!" I looked down "I have no choice do I?" I asked "Nope!" Zenix answered "Ughhh fine!" I looked up not being able to see fully "Ok great!" Gene started "Meet Zenix and I underneath the bleachers after school" Gene smirked, I blushed slightly "Um.. ok? Where is Sasha going to be?" I asked consurned "My mom want me home early today so I have to go RIGHT after school." I nodded "O-ok cya there I guess..." And with that our conversation ended and they walked away.