Chapter #28: Extra Company

*A/N the chapters from here to the last one are pre-written so if you give me characters you gonna have to wait next book*
☆"Blue's" P.O.V☆

Finally I got food and stuff for Axel with my food money Danny gave me, I put a red harness on Axel he looked at me confused "Buzz Buzz"

Brother Wolf= Danny
Baby Bro= Blue (DJ)

Brother Wolf- Hey Baby bro you don't have to go to school today if you don't want, I should be home soon with a surprise for you :)

Baby Bro- you have a surprise for me?

Brother Wolf- Yea! Something to help you when your lonely and I'm at work

I looked at Axel "I already have something" Axel finished eating up his cat food

Baby Bro- Also really? I don't have to go to school?

I chuckled since I wouldn't have to go to school anyways.

Brother Wolf- ....it's Saturday isn't it?

Baby Bro- Yep :1 anyways I'll let you go love you bye!

Brother Wolf- Love you too <3 bye

When I stopped texting my stomach growled "wanna go to Mickey D's Axe?" I asked "Actually... I'll leave you at home, McDonald's is just around the corner I'll be right back"

~Time Skip: Back Home~

I sat down and started to eat my food while watching my little horsies, Axel looked at me oddly "What man? I like horsies ok?" I blushed the turned off the T.V. I finished my food and carried Axel up the stairs "I'm gonna read for bit" I grabbed my favorite book: warrior cats, then I sat on my bed and pulled my legs up closer to my chest resting my book on my legs "Merow!" Axel jumped onto the bed and laid in my lap.

He started to purr when I lightly patted him "Good Boy" I mumbled still reading my book "if Axel were to have a warrior cat name... what would it be? HyperPaw, or Peachpaw, or maybe LeapPaw?" I thought, Axel kept purring "Yea.... I like PeachPaw" (A/N What do you guys like?) I softly stroked his clean soft fur "That bath did good for you didn't it?" All he did was yawn "Wanna watch funny cat videos?" I asked Axel, his ears perked up and he looked at the T.V. I pulled out my phone connecting it to the T.V. I then turned on funny cat videos.

After Friday Axel is starting to be himself again, I want to know why they had to hurt him... taking him is one thing but hurting him afterwards? I continued reading

~Time Skip: Half Hour Later~

I heard a car drive into the drive way along with a door of a car shutting, I turned off my T.V. grabbed Axel and ran downstairs, I put Axel down to roam and took a deep breath before opening the door "Danny your finally home!" I smiled "Yea! And I have your surprise" he replied, a riled up pup barked happily pushing me over "woah woah Calm down... er" "Girl" "Girl!" I got up and petted her "Her names Basil!" Danny said, he seemed very happy.

"Danny... about surprises I-I kinda have one too" I chuckled "Wha-" I cut him off "Axel!" I called, Axel started to run towards but immediately turned back around when seeing Basil "It's ok boy..." I said picking him up "T-This is Axel... my peach tabby... he found me in the alley way one day, scared the crap outta me but then helped me with my fear of cats and meif'was" Basil was a brown husky with one up and one down ear, she had a curly tail and her tounges was out, she wore a yellow bandana collar.

"You brought a cat in from the streets...?" Danny asked concerned "Yea..." Danny walked in and unleashed the puppers she was only the size of a cocker spaniel right now, I'm surprised she knocked me over "She'll grow right?" "Yea She will" "And what about Alex?" "It's Axel.." I said in a pissed off tone "sorry Axel, will he grow?" "Of course"